Steamin Demon Questions

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Got a few questions about the Steamin Demon that I would like answered.

How do you take it up flights of stairs? It looks to be a cumbersome piece of equipment.

Also how does one person get it in & out of the vehicle?

Is it a two man lift?

How awkward is it with the three hoses attached ( water, power & waste)?

What length of hose, water & waste, can you run?

Would it be suitable for residential/motel room cleaning?

Thanks,

Shorty.

PS:::: What are the vacuum motor/s rated at & the waste pump?

I believe it does not have a pressure pump, just relies on the faucet pressure, is this right?

V

vegijohn

DUDE-- the steamin demon is only like 30lbs. you can carry it with only one hand.

I don't use mine any more because its not very good at getting out ground in dirt. If you use this machine you will have to do a two step process with a Rotary scrub.

make sure you keep the filter clean or it will over flow.

good luck.

John Watson

Hey Short one, Now I see you is a DUDE, next thing I'll be hearing you gots a tude too that goes long wit it. I too am interested in hearing about the Steamin Demon and what it all does...( I missed JD showing me when he unveiled it on the West Coast at our CCINW See it in Seattle Show years ago. and just haven't taken the time since.) Don't sound like that Veggie fella is to keen on it tho. Well you got to member that hes from Frisco where guys have different types of opinions and preferences....

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Eat more Aussie beef yer bastards, bloody oath I gotta attitude :lol:

Hey, Veggiewun, what's a DUDE :?:

Good to see yer looking more like Jake mate :wink:

Cheers,

Shorty.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
im sure bj will chime in on this one.......sorry jb, thats his name...the other is what he does for extra money...

Matt King

Motel room cleaning would be easy with a SD. It's pretty light weight in comparison to other portable units out there. I thought the hoses would be a big hassle when I first used one but to my surprise they weren't an issue at all... They're all wrapped up in one section so it's kind of like using a truckmount. Just keep the hose out of the way as you go.. I prefer the Classic design myself...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom