Steve Benoit Singing At Mikefest

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Crowley found this guy somewhere and brought him in at the restaurant Saturday night to sing for the rowdy carpet cleaners. Did a bunch of Johnny Cash requests and Neil Young and his own stuff. Guy was awesome. I didn't need to go downtown to the honky tonks to get my fill of music.

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQjUWIlrCXI9]

Mikey P

Administrator
I got to tell you, other than picking up Sleestack's cigarette buts with Waldo at MF4, that was an all time MF highlight for me

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
him and Al and Hoodley went downtown after din din.......i heard that he counted up around $358 in tips from the rowdy carpet cleaners........

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mikey remember the waitress saying "there is no way he will come in here to sing it would be too much to move for him" Then I said "Don't worry I'll go get him" 5 minutes later we got a live show. How many CD's did he sell. I wish I had hung around longer but Marty wanted to meet up with his boy Big Mike. From the $$$ he got you would never believe we were brokedicks

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I had chatted with him for a minute, and he did say he cleared around $350 from us including his CD sales. I bought both CDs, he is also an amateur hockey player, and a beer vendor for Predator games. He seemed like a cool dude, we talked hockey practically the whole way up town.

Bob, Art and I jammed his CDs on the way home.

Bjorn

and all you Loozers just wanted to order pizza and eat at the hotel

Odin the cat herder

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I don't pay much attention to it now. I watch a few games now and then, but we were talking when we played, ect.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Missed the singer, but I did catch a hockey game while I was in Nashville. The local team (Predators) whipped some ducks from California. Now I qualify to talk hockey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom