Steve Cameron's MB

B

Bill G. Martin

Any pictures of Steve's new van?

Bill in Central Florida

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm sure a lot of pix will be put up once everybody gets home and caught up.

It was a nice unit with lots of open space out the side door. Mikey stood up in it and didn't even come close to hitting his head.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
IMG_20110326_135409.jpg

IMG_20110326_135332.jpg

IMG_20110326_135348.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Jim why dont you buy a few of those diesels? and show us one of your famous installs with it? Order one today!!

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
To be perfectly honest Joey and without taking anything away from the TCS boys (who were very nice) - I couldn't be more impressed with the Sapphire Scientific machines. The machines these guys are turning out are keeping both us and our clients VERY impressed, and the team/staff that Sapphire are brining together is impressive to say the least.

I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet you Joey. I want to see if someone has a photo of you (even if in the background) so I can put a face to the name. I did take your recommendation and went over and caught up with Chris Pond a few days ago and we are going to be communication quite a bit via emails and phone calls. He's a cool bloke and loves his fishing.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Sorry I couldn't make it out to see it Steve, looks great, congrats.

Is there a vent ducting for that heater burner that is routed off the roof of the Sprinter? I just bought a diesel heater and need to figure out how to modify the roof of my Savanna to exhaust the heat off the burner, or perhaps have a custom vent made up similar to the Steambrite's/Amtex's Dragon, it has the same heater I bought.

lance

Hey Jim B. what do you like about the SS units? I know you used to install a lot of Powercleans, so how do they compare to those?

Cameron1

tmdry said:
Sorry I couldn't make it out to see it Steve, looks great, congrats.

Is there a vent ducting for that heater burner that is routed off the roof of the Sprinter? I just bought a diesel heater and need to figure out how to modify the roof of my Savanna to exhaust the heat off the burner, or perhaps have a custom vent made up similar to the Steambrite's/Amtex's Dragon, it has the same heater I bough
t.
No venting yet.....but I may go straight thru the roof if I need to.
I will wait and let the heater get broke in to see what kind of venting is needed.

Cameron1

Oh.....I almost forgot, but I hope to get the shelving install along with the storage bin under the hose reel sometime this week. I will post the pictures when it all comes together .

So far here is the break down On the gas mileage.
Empty...20 to 22 miles per gal.

loaded plus 115 gal. Of fresh water going to Nashville...17.9miles per gal.

I should have some city mileage later on and will post it.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
lance said:
Hey Jim B. what do you like about the SS units? I know you used to install a lot of Powercleans, so how do they compare to those?

Hey Lance,

Yeah, we did work with, and install a lot of PowerClean units over the years, but jumped over to Sapphire about 18 months ago. They are a hard machine to compare however, because the Sapphire units have some distinct point on difference that NO other heat exchange TM manufacturer has.

The Sapphire Scientific footprint on their machines is very impressive for us. For our vehicles over here, they are a great fit. Mike Roden and his engineering team have been able to make very powerful truckmounts, that don't take up much floor space room, and are yet easy to work on and service.

The build quality in my opinion, is of some of the highest quality of I have seen in our industry. But the biggest thing I like about dealing with Sapphire, is the guys that run the show. I have dealt with most of the large heat exchange TM manufacturers over the years - but the team members that Sapphire are assembling is amazing. And the very cool thing for distributors and cleaners is that for once - the big guys are paying attention and listening. It is very refreshing to deal with a large organisation that can move and adapt very quickly.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Off topic...I'm now reading all Jims posts with an Australian accent.
Still kind of weird reading everyones posts that I met....It's changed the way I read them. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought EVERYbody has spoken to Greg on the phone...I believe it's pronounced Kahpet.

He's a Kahpet Kleenah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom