Steve Lillard Visits & Holds the Original Judson Wand Patent

kdk_0141.jpg

Steve came to Greenville today to pick up an Olympus 1200 from me. His cleaning rig is tricked out about as much as I've ever seen one. Steve runs a Butler. It is totally tricked out with all the shelving, brackets, hose racks. Plus he has a Butler accessory that allows you to slide area rugs across the top of the unit. I should have taken a picture of the inside.
prepregnancy.jpg

Steve wants me to upgrade his pump with one of these new KD270 Cats. With this new pump he will be able to run 4 wands, 4 hand tools, 4 stair tools, all at the same time.

kdk_0142.jpg

Steve is seen here with my wife Joyce. In this photograph you can really tell that she is 1/4 Cherokee Indian. We had a great time today. We did a lot of fun things: We rain danced, made smoke signals, we made a totem pole. We shot bows and arrows. And then we got to that peace pipe, and after we passed it around about 3 times I have no idea what the Hell happened! When we woke up after the peace pipe, Steve was gone. I hope every thing is OK with him. Have any of you heard from Steve today since he left? If any of you guys ever get a peace pipe, be very careful with it! It is the most dangerous weapon the Native Americans ever invented.

kdk_0143bbbbb.jpg

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I can vouch that Steve atleast made it to the NC line to drop off the O2 I bought. I was thinking there would be some free samples, T shirt or something else in my box, but there wasn't. :wink: The Butler is now the back up machine to his Olympus.

G

Funny that you say that Mike. I have a truck in route to Santa Cruz
even as I type! I have a corprate unit that I have rented to start a business there

We will be up and running on June 1st

When can I get that ride along?

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Wish you the best on your new business adventure Steve. If you build it as quick as you did your Charlotte based business you will do fantastic in California.

Mikey P

Administrator
Cool, I let the 50 Mexican apartment whores to be on the look out.

Be prepared to have every flooring retailer in laugh your guy's ass right out of their building.

Want to buy my 2100?

No charge for shipping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom