Stick-Tab

Rich

Do they really work? I have a 1000 more of regular plastic tabs and find that they are a pain to use. I've got stuck in the past with a lot of crap that doesn't work the way it's promoted in this industry.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
best thing out there you wont be sorry........

Greenie is giving away a free holder ..quantity
pending which board you order from....... :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes they work but don't assume you will be using them for all furniture from this day forward.

Blocks and regular tabs still have their place.

John Watson

Helen will agree, a real pain in the ..........back. These tabs, sticky and plain, and blocks a a necessary item. I am now reminding Helen less and less to use her Tabber to place those tabs and blocks on the hard too reach and lift pieces. It works for old people!!!! The tabber we have the jaws swivels 360 degrees so placement is so easy.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I like the foil pads just for the rigidity and ease of use. I don't think anyoneelse aroundme uses them, but soon I will order some sticky tabs for certain situations.

Name
R.J. Povio
doug,

Once you try the sticky tabs you will not use foil tabs anymore. The foil tabs are nice we have used them in the past....nice b/c you can slide the foil under the furniture leg and the strong paper/cardboard on one side gives it strength to no be too flimsy. The sticky tabs are just like the foil in that they do NOT bend easy like typical thin plastic tabs. The sticky tabs are not thin....they are about 4-5 times the thickness of a non sticky plastic tab. Try them. At least get a roll asap to have on the truck.

Name
Ron lippold
Doug while i agree with Mikey foam blocks have their place I love the sticky tabs. It is a no brainer, for the furniture i move I put the sticky tab on the slider and lower it down move and re set paddin is done. Stickys are the Best

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Been doing the same as Ron. Wait, I am Ron. So Ron is doing the same as Ron.

Anyway. :lol:

Tab the leg when placing sliders, then when replacing the furn just lift it up and set it down. Tabbing accomplished. Too easy.

I would like a 4" square. I also like the Stickys for a wider leg, they stick together to make a tab say 6"x 4", and it stays there.

G

Ron Werner said:
I would like a 4" square. I also like the Stickys for a wider leg, they stick together to make a tab say 6"x 4", and it stays there.

Yes. I agree.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have to ask, what purpose would regular tabs have anymore, I can see blocks but I can't see using a regular tab again

Spurling

Sticky tabs are fantastic .. originally I told the guy I would use them for hard to reach places .. such as behind furniture .. but I started tabbing everything before cleaning so when I move stuff .. its already protecting the carpet .. like from fast bleeding legs and when your done .. just slide or lift back into place .. they stay on real good .. also make it easier to slide furniture .. like having sliders .. Ive become addicted to them .. foam blocks will always have their place.

P.S. you can prespray the traffic areas before moving the furniture out .. giving more dwell time .. without the worry of bleeding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom