Sticky Tabs...........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
where the hell can I get some of these things.........

I asked for some
I was promised some
I don't have some

and I need some.............

who sells some in my area...........

Fred Homan

To my understanding they are to be available the first part of December....Whatever that means??????

Sticky-Tabs

Jim,
We just received our order early this week. All pre-orders have been placed and many distributors have already received them. Check with your local supplier to see if they have them available if not I will hook you up with your closest dealer. I now have a distributor in every state so everybody should be able to get them locally.
I sent your sample out yesterday. I apologize for the delay but I ran out of our sample rolls. The new ones are easier to pull apart and are more tacky.
I talk to Deena at ICA if you could just give her some feedback on what you think after you use them I would appreciate it.
Thank you to everyone who has helped support us. We got a lot of feedback from you guys and we made the changes to perfect our product.

sticky-tabs

Thank you for the suggestion.
Mark Cermak is building our website. There will be a distributor locator section. We should have this done by the end of the year. You can just PM me and I will hook you up with you closest dealer for now.
Thanks

Name
Ron lippold
they are awesome pad the furniture, pre spray move furniture the stay in place move furniture back all done

awesome

C

cory kenyon

They are the new and improved, better than ever. They are stickier and easier to pull apart. They've perfected them to a tee.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
You got the best there is making that website...congrats...

Off to the restaurants here...

-JB-

Name
JB
Jim,

Ya can't trust these guys. Their like crack dealers, they give ya a roll then cut ya off! I got the DT's man the DT's! Gotta get more sticky tabs, gotta get more sticky tabs!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I didn't get the addiction roll...............

I just got all the second hand smoke.........

Name
R.J. Povio
sticky tabs

If anyone is having trouble getting the "Sticky Tabs" from your local distributor ask them why they don't have them. Tell them that you need at least a roll in every cleanin van. This product is the greatest thing thats happened for furniture moving since just cleaning open/traffic areas. Seriously if or when anyone has used "Moving Men" sliders and has wondered how the heck did I ever do without these when moving a furniture stain bleeding antique buffet or a 4 wooden or steel post bed, then you will feel the same way about "Sticky Tabs".

These new "Sticky Tabs" are awesome, you can litterally tab all the furniture in the house before you start that gas guzzling 47 horsepower truck-mount if running a one man show. The tabs help to move furniture easily too, they act as sliders in addtion to protecting the carpet from furniture stains/rust.

If running a two man operation one tech tabs the furniture in other rooms and furniture is quickly moved out and back into place when cleaning is complete, while the other tech never stops moving the money stick.

How about 10x10 rooms with a huge bed in it and bascially how fast you can clean the room depends on how fast you or the other tech can move the furniture, well with the "Sticky Tabs" the furniture will already be protected and ready to be moved into it final place padded and all.

When a 4 post bed is up against a wall, and that one leg is impossible to tab....no worries, no awkward lifting/bending, no wet knees, and no wet shirt from making love to the carpet...once the bed is moved from the wall you tab all four posts and simply push bed back into its exact place when cleaning is done.

Lastly how about the picky customer that realizes that all their furniture is 1 inch off from its original position and while your in another room wrestling with moving other furniture, he/she moves the furniture back to their liking...don't lie we've all had it happen before and wanted to scream....no worries because you have already tabbed the furniture and the "Sticky Tabs" are stuck to the legs of the furniture....let mrs. so and so move her furniture where ever.

I promise you this product will save you time, grief, and will put more money in your pocket by increasing productivity. Try them you won't regret it!!! and when you use them and fall in love with them tell your fellow dirt suckers to try them too!!!

Distributors jump on this money making train, because if you decide not to sell or offer this product you will when your competition is unloading "Sticky Tabs" by the truckload. Be among the first distributors to carry the product and you will get the client to purchase chemical, parts and accessories. The early adoptor distributors will gain new business and look like heros when others do not carry this product or have not found out about this carpet cleaning break through.

Name
Ron lippold
Mikey those things are great I have gone through a half a roll and not one has moved slide the sofa and chairs and they stay. I love them

Spurling

I just got the new and improved sticky tabs..and theyre a little more sticky and have more of a perforation..easier to rip each piece off..I cant believe I didnt think of this ..I used to wrestle with furniture to make sure I tab the legs in the corners..also when it comes to mahogany pieces..you tab and slide..no more racing to tab after lifting and moving stuff back..no more streaking varnish..also some sofas with recliners on the ends have that black stained wood that streaks...pull out a strip,tab and slide ..customers can now sit on recliners after using sticky tabs instead of styro-blocks .. truly AMAZING!!! you gotta atleast try one roll..youll be hooked..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Rob:

You buttwad! I have Will at TCS agree to send me their sample roll to "try out" and you told him you'd already sent me one.

Keep you big moof shut next time!

Angela Rojo

Hey Rob, You're right! One of the guys I sent the sample roll to came in yesterday and bought some of the first order we received last week...He just called and was saying how much better he liked the new design! He loved the other ones too but is really excited and appreciates that you pay attention to feedback :)

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Dirk Wingrove said:
Is Interlink going to carry them?
I understand that several Interlink stores are currently carry sticky tabs or will be.

It is undecided if Interlink will make them available through the network. However, all the positive comments posted here are being passed on to the decison makers.

Scott Warrington

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Believe me Scott,Sticky Tabs are a lot better investment versus a gum bazooka...

Sticky tab major fan here...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
OK

why in the hell someone did not think of this long time ago is beyond me........

this is a great product.........

I finally got some and will always have them on my truck.........

Thanks for letting me try this out and I will be getting more......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Dirk Wingrove said:
Is Interlink going to carry them?

Dirk you call me for silly things like Valve re-build kits but you don't call and ask me if we have these :( I am sooo hurt...

Call Angela and she'll have them on your doorstep by Wednesday (assuming you call on Friday)

You are coming to Mikeyfest again this year arn't ya?

Sticky-Tabs

Thank you for all the feedback!

I have had some requests lately for 4in by 4in Sticky-Tabs.

Would some of you prefer 4in by 4in Sticky-Tabs or do you guys find that the 3in by 3 1/2in work just fine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom