Sticky Tabs.....

R

R W

I picked up some new sticky tabs from Greenglides to try out last week, and they sure are cool. You gotta discipline yourself NOT to use them everywhere, which is what I was doing last week. They could be a pricey add-on, but sure are convenient with couches and tight rooms with lots of furniture, and with furniture leg stain that rubs off on the damp carpet.

Thanks, G&L.

Oh.....by the way, I used those same tabs 10-15 years ago at the GM plant as edge and panel protectors. We would apply them to critical areas that were subject to scratching from tools and employees. If I just would have thought about tabs back then.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they brought a tear to my eye the other day.had one of the pos swivel 5 legged chairs.that are normally a PITA to mess with.....

5 little sticky tabs and life was good............

R

R W

Right, Jim.....I can stop using duct tape for them rear legs now.....

nickreal

what are these sticky tabs you speak of? I looked on the greenglides.com and couldn't find them.

Sticky-Tabs

nickreal Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are these sticky tabs you speak of? I looked on the greenglides.com and couldn't find them.

Link to a video. www.youtube.com/stickytabs

Check out our website. www.sticky-tabs.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

sticky tabs

hopefully you will make them in 4"

Steve you will be seeing a 4 inch soon. Not for atleast a couple months though......I'll keep you posted...

Steve have you tried them out the 3 by 3.5 in yet? If so, What do you think?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have tried the newer version, they tore off easy but not sure of the size, purchased them from Dave @ CRS here in Portland

they are a good product, I showed them to Jerry at the local JonDon store, he said he would pass it along to the bosses at JonDon

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I sure hope Rob doesn't sell them to jon-don or interlinksupply. Us independents need to stick together and yes that means we carry them. :)

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I don't even buy anything smaller than a 4" tab.
The time spent positioning a 3" tab versus a 4" tab to make sure you don't miss part of a leg is not worth the cost savings of a 3" tab.
Time is money.

Back
Top Bottom