sticky tabs

Name
Ron lippold
I love them

I had a repeat that i have done 4-5 times over the lats few years and all of the stickys where there... made in america you have to love them

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lmao

Hey Ron, for larger furniture I was thinking of leaving the skidders behind and just absorb the price in the total bill.
It would be easy to move furniture around while there, easy for them to move the furniture to help with even wear AND they might just be there the next time we clean to help us out once again.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That's a great idea Brian...! If you do 1 job per week!!

If you actually working on 3-4 jobs per day, I really don't think you want to "absorb" that cost!

Get, (or make) a liftbuddy and use your regular tabs and foam with your slider but don't leave them.

Custys in higher end neighbor hoods (and that's where we all work right?!?!? ;-) do not wana see the sliders sitting under their $1500 couch.

Name
steve snail
Custys in higher end neighbor hoods (and that's where we all work right?!?!? ;-) do not wana see the sliders sitting under their $1500 couch

Sofa? Think you met to say $1500 ottoman.

Carry a roll of sticky's in my spot kit, but only use them in hard to reach areas... "old school" foil/paper for me. Left too many full rolls behind.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ron Lippold said:
I love them

I had a repeat that i have done 4-5 times over the lats few years and all of the stickys where there... made in america you have to love them

Ron,
I'd be concerned putting back a furniture with the old tabs back on a newly wet carpet.
People sit on and move these furniture and I've seen some with cuts in the tabs that would not separate from the water.
Got to love america.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Jim,
I have been buying 4x4's from Interlink for about a year. Actually I purchased one very large box back in the spring and have about 500 left. I need to get some stickies also for those hard to reach legs

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have a client that I go to once a year and every time I get there she gives me a bag of blue blocks and sticky tabs from the last time I was there......what do you do...if she holds on to them for a year waiting to give them back....I just thank her and toss them in my bag and pitch them out later and leave her a fresh bunch to collect for next year...

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
People are still inventing uses for sticky tabs. Our weekly QuickTIPS just featured a sticky tab/foam block combo that creates "bumpers" on the back of a dresser mirror when it gets moved back into the wall. I was impressed and our member's customers love the idea:

http://sfs.jondon.com/7843/resources/qu ... nd-concern

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Our customers used to save us blocks and tabs too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom