Still diggin your Pods?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Debating whether to get a second Airpath or a gaggle of Drypods.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I do like our tripods very much. They work great for smaller areas and drying out hard surface to prepare for sealing

Reactions: Johnny
Name
Steve Lawrence
iF you're an owner op I'd recommend the Airpath. You just may have to move it a little more often but it has so much more serious drying power than the dripods. Next purchase, get a couple Dripods. They are adequate for smaller areas and customers love em. THey are so cute.

Name
I'm Rick James
The dripods are more versatile than the airpath will ever be.. but the airpath will dry a carpet quicker than a dripod. You should get a couple of dry pods for the small rooms or other areas you can't use your airpath on.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Do Pods work better than snails? I carry one Airpath and two Dri-Eze snails. Is the only advantage of the Pods convenience?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Love my pods have 4 and a snail lots of dry strokes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I bought 2 about year ago. One is already down.
We have Airpaths they are just so heavy and bulky getting in and out of houses.Our guys hate luging them in.
To bad they don't have a size like a medium. Best of both worlds. Lighter and more powerful.
what about getting a downward fan from mytee or power flite? they make some that are smaller and more portable than the airpath

SamIam

Name
sam miller
One of mine bounced down some stairs don't ask! Stupid helper.

it started to rub and make a loud noise drilled out the rivets messed with the fan put it back together with zip ties works fine. still noisier than others but works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lefty724

Name
E
I have 2 dripods myself. I sold off all of my other air movers and fans because of these. I really like them.

As soon as they go on sale again, I plan on buying 2 more.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I do have one tech that switched out 2 Dripods for 1 high powered (snail fan). That and an Airpath is his preference over Airpath and 2 dripods. The other tech prefers his Dripods to the snail--probably because it's light and convenient.

I've got a pair of them that are like new, used a handful of times. $225 plus shipping

They're great little fans. They're the only fans I've never minded actually pulling out of the truck and using.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
A great combo would be 4 dripods and 2 airpaths.

If the room is empty or just a large room like living/dining combos I would use the airpaths, or else even w/ 4 dripods you're going to sit there and move them every 20 mins or so.

Rooms w/ stuff on the floor, furn, near beds, around beds, etc, use the dripods. I use 4 per room.

Very thick carpet I would go w/ airpath as well.

You can basically carry 4 dripods (2 on each hand).

Mikey P

Administrator
IMO you need two of both, not all the time but on big multi surface projects its sure nice to dry counters and sofa/chair frames with the Pods while the AP's dry the floors.

Mike Draper

I've got 6 airpaths and 5 pods. the pods are great for bedrooms on each side of the bed and smaller areas. IMO they arent good for anything other than those small areas. The drying power just isnt what an airpath is. The cord isnt very long either so you need to be close to an outlet. Used in combo with airpaths they are great. Each tool has its own use and the pods are great for certain areas where the airpath is to big.

Back
Top Bottom