Still Recovering from a Crappy 4th Qtr '07

diamond brian

You last accessed your CSB Internet Banking account on Wednesday May 28, 2008 05:55:43 PM Central Time
You have visited 585 times since Jul 14, 2007 10:32:30 PM

Lots of puckering going on around paydays the last 6 months.

Thank God business is booming again.

WISE

yeh,yeah I know..."Apparently posting pictures 101 wasn't in your bootcamp materials..."

:lol:

WISE

Cameron1

WISE said:
yeh,yeah I know..."Apparently posting pictures 101 wasn't in your bootcamp materials..."

:lol:

WISE
Help me out with this one.

Hey its' all good........just a little tit fer tat....... It works both ways,right ?

Not only did I read the book........I took the course, and won three awards....... thank you very much.

tim

Brian, our 4th quarter was great. January and February sucked because of the ice storms and power outages. Thank goodness March, April and May have rocked! May has been my best month ever. Now, if I only had time to market for June! Glad to hear things are going well, that sprayer I bought from you has been the best 200 I ever spent! Gotta know, did you rig the solution line on it? That coiled hose the put on those suck, but the solution line is great!

WISE

Steve--

I was making fun of myself--I couldn't figure out how to post a picture and the quote was what I thought would be a good response to my jab.

Just havin fun.

WISE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom