Stinky car

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
A friend of mine left a package of pork chops in her trunk. It was left at an auto repair shop for a couple of days until they could get to it. Well you can imagine with our heat out here, it became really smelly, the cartechs were ready to call the cops, thought there might have been a body in the trunk. Anyway, how would we go about getting the smell out of her car? We have been spraying some DD-12 and that has helped a little but still has odor. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Unsmoke's Double O protein odor counteractant. Mix it with water 3 to 4 oz per gallon and spray on.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ahhhhh

I recall a year, I went to the meat processors to pick up a deer I took in.
Must have been Nov.
Avg daily temps were about 25 for a high.

Along about March Stacy started to complain her car smelled bad.
I looked around, did not see anything, but it did smell. I did find one of Alex's bottles, thought that might have been it.
About a week later she came home. Told me she did not care what I took but I needed to clean her car, burn it or something.

I went out and oh man it was bad!

I dug around more, rolled up under the seat was a package of deer meat, it must have fell out of one of the boxes.

Cleaned it good, let it air out.. Good as new.

B Steinbach

I've never used any of unsmokes products, but hear great things about them. For me, I would do what Oz said. Be sure to use a fan to help circulate the ozone, and turn the car's fan on (with the setting on recirculate, not fresh air) for the last 5 minutes of ozoning.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
hydrocide works awsome on funky odors. i dont have nor have experience with ozone generator but what about that or maybe a fogger with some hydrocide in it?

A. wilson

Don't fog in a car, it's too messy. Clean the area, treat with something like suggested above, let air out, then ozone when dry. Do no Ozone if the seats are leather and tape off the radio with some plastic and blue painters tape. It'll be gone.

steve r

ive cleaned up milk spills in autos by using molecular modifier and a syringe. inject into pad where food spilled, soak it good.clean rest of interior while it dwells then flush area well.

the molecular modifier smells like baby powder so no other air fresheners are needed.
when that smells gone all odors will be gone too.

The Preacher

just take my Muther-n-LAw to a mexican buffet and then for a ride on a bumpy road. the smell in the car will be changed!!!

JiMMy LADwig on dannys computer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom