Name
tres
Thinking about it too

Waiting to see what the aftermath is

Looks like a doozie there now

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
So much hype. Shepherd Smith at Fox should be fired... he's crazy. Remember Florida has plenty really good and very large Restoration Contractors in the State. Make sure before you come that you are actually heading to an area that needs help. The eye of this storm has remained off shore 40 to 100 miles so yes there have been gusts of wind recorded at over 100mph, the damaging, sustained winds have not really happened...yet...maybe they will past Orlando North. The devastation and horrific damage, loss of life has happened in Cuba, and the other off shore Islands.
Point is...make sure you are needed before you go and make sure you know exactly where you are needed or this is a long expensive trip for nothing.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Going restoration fishing is very expensive, and must not be taken as a hobby.

I have seen many companies loose hundreds of thousands of dollars chasing storms without gaurenteed work.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
image.png
I'm 15 miles east of Orlando. They were predicting 60-100 mph winds. I guess storm took a jog east around 11pm last night and cut those numbers in 1/2. Curfews were lifted 2pm today. Neighbor had tree fall through screen porch, otherwise just a lot of clean up.

I'm the black dot

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
My business partner went. Couldn't find any commercial jobs worth playing with. he came home.
We are swamped here locally so that's a good thing....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

rick imby

Name
Rick
A friend of mine does Power lines. He left Kansas City several days ago. He does well working for Fema...

He really likes storms. It has been a couple of years since his company had a big one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom