Strategies for Success and Mikey's Board

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just got back from my appearance at the SFS class. I got to watch Steve T do his magic for a couple of hours. The guy is amazing.
Sorry to say I missed Bill Yeadon. Oh well...maybe next time.

Little did I know that Steve was going to have me stand up and speak about my Network...I was ready to give a testimonial....er uhmm er uh....a "Review" about last years SFS Class.

So I stamered like a 5 year old....he saved me a bit from that by asking some really good questions and letting the class know how it works....He's been paying attention. :shock: shiteatinggrin

I DID get to mention Mikey's Board to the class....most had never heard of it...a few had. So hopefully they will stop by and say hi to everyone.
Really cool people in the class.

Steve runs a tight ship and really keeps the class interested.

If you've never done the SFS program from Jon Don.....sign up for the next one. Even if you have to fly there.

It's the best thing I've ever done for my business....to make my business better.

Ok, I'm off to go back to the dinner for the class ad Dave and Buster's.

Cameron1

I do not know where I would be without SFS and Joe Polish.

Joe to drive the work and SFS to keep it.

It takes alot of grit to re-invent the wheel, but why do that when these guys do it for ya.....New clients (Joe Polish) and systems to keep them (Steve,Bill,Chuck and all the JOndon Staff )

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Atlanta in 2 weeks Steve....are you going to be there? It's after Mikey's Fest (which I invited every carpet cleaner at the SFS dinner tonight). Hell I even Had Steve T telling everyone about it.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian R said:
Atlanta in 2 weeks Steve....are you going to be there? It's after Mikey's Fest (which I invited every carpet cleaner at the SFS dinner tonight). Hell I even Had Steve T telling everyone about it.

Steve has been telling every class about MB for a few years Bri- just sayin :-)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I know Steve has been telling it for years...but I'm a bit more of a shill than he is about it. shiteatinggrin

Hoody, You're the industry super star...not me. !gotcha!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you staggered talking errr spewing about your stufff?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R said:
I even Had Steve T telling everyone about it.
I did better than that, Brian. I handed out MF flyers to everyone this morning. Several said they would be there. Handed them out two weeks ago in Tampa and will do it again on February 21 in Atlanta.

Steve

PS Now if I'm going to send my SFS newbies to Nashville I hope you boys are nice to them.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sooooo, Chavez, does that mean YOU will be there? If so, I might just be tempted to show up.
It was so much fun last year, I hate missing out but it looks like next year for me.

Jeff will be fine, he does a great job with VAST!

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I was at SFS in Dallas. It was everything that I was told it was, and more! Sending Kevin to Atlanta he needs to do it as well. It will change how we do things in our biz. Hopefully in a good way!

Brian did fine talking in front of the class.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom