Strategies For Success

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Only ten more days until SFS in Roselle!!! :D Am so looking forward to it!! Just got done hearing Doug Heiferman today at Express Distributing in Billings. His seminar and what I will learn at SFS, I should be set!! Can't wait! Anyone else going to Roselle in 10 days????

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Re: Only 10 more days

For years you’ve been doing all the hard work alone—choosing a company name, purchasing equipment, learning how to clean better than anyone else, training technicians, balancing books—but still that higher plateau of success remains just beyond your grasp. Close enough to see, but not quite close enough to touch. Stop blaming yourself for feeling unable to get there on your own!

Successful people and successful businesses all rely on the help of others. After all, today’s business owner would have to be an expert in 100 different subjects to achieve the type of success he desires. The fingers of an accountant, the tongue of a salesman, the stamina of a distance runner, the foresight of a fortune teller, the patience of a nun, and the people skills of Dale Carnegie...just to name a handful.

Before you can move your company to the next level you’ll need to take a close look at the way you’ve been running your business—or the way your business has been running you!

Strategies for Success™ will show you what it takes to be a leader in today’s cleaning and restoration market. It’s a carefully constructed five-day college level class that introduces you to two distinctly different, yet interconnected, aspects of achieving success in cleaning and restoration.
Through a lively mix of facilitator-led discussion, self-assessment and video demonstration, you’ll find yourself gaining more from this learning process than you ever thought possible.

Does your current business plan allow you the luxury of being an absentee owner while still growing revenues?
You will receive the Strategies for Success Operations Manual complete with step-by-step techniques for getting your company on track to allow you to become an absentee owner.

What image do your employees portray to the world?
You will learn how to put systems into place that control the way your staff behaves in virtually any situation. After all, your employees are the customer’s first and last contact.

Are you “customer-driven”?
You will understand how to change the way that customers see your company. You’ll finally learn how “Making the Cheerleader” works.

Is your pricing truly designed to deliver profits?
You will lose all of that irrational fear of raising your prices. Our safe and simple pricing strategy maximizes your profits and minimizes jobs lost to a bidding war.

During your five days at Jon-Don’s Strategies for Success class you’ll learn the answers to these four basic questions, in addition to probing deeper into many other stumbling blocks. Today’s Strategies class is a revitalizing look at what your actions and your company’s process are actually saying to customers, employees and your family. Your instructors realize the importance of focusing on the customer, instead of the dollar. At the end of your five days with Jon-Don, you’ll notice what your company is saying to the public and begin developing procedures that make sense.

Jon-Don’s Strategies for Success classes fill up unbelievably fast, so don’t miss the boat for another year, or even another few months. Call today to reserve your own seat in the next session.

Your tuition of $695.00 includes all workshop materials, including:

· Your Strategies for Success Class Workbook
· Your Strategies for Success Operations Manual with over 400 pages of procedures
· Delicious snacks and lunches all 5 days of the class
· Dinner and drinks at Peer Networking Night
· Attendance at all optional evening seminars
· Lifetime FREE membership in Jon-Don’s TIPS program-SFS grads only!
· Bringing a spouse, partner or co-worker? Additional attendees from the same company are only $525 each!

You may be eligible for a FREE seat! You qualify for one half-price admission if you have spent $3,000 at Jon-Don this year. If you have spent $5,000 you can attend for FREE!

*Class Qualifies for 2 IICRC CEC's

ps. Comes from Jon Don's website!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC

It was good, but he didn't have enough newbies in the class to get him really excited. I remember in my CCT and UFT class I took from him he would get a little too over the top sometimes.

"You take the what, and put it in the what and you've got a WHAT? Exactly!"

"Could you repeat that last part please?"

You've gotta watch Doug H. really get on a roll... it reaches a point where only he knows exactly what he's saying... Keeps the class on their toes.

Name
I'm Rick James

Sounds like a great course Doug. Keep us updated on how it went.

:mrgreen:

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani

I just took the course in langhorne. Unfortunately the way my work schedule went, i missed quite a bit of the course. However, even the "edited" class I took has helped me tremendously. And on top of all of the knowledge gained, it was a good time! I am going to take it again as soon as i can. Supposedly they are adding another one in Roselle in January. I think if i do it out of town, I will be able to concentrate on only that, and i will get more out of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom