Strategies for Success?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Have you taken it? How did you apply it? Would you recomend it to a new company to assist with improved growth? Others?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yes..i fired 2 people when we got home, adjusted my marketing a bit and adjusted some things with my guys and customer
service and we were already customer service nuts.. i would recommend it to a new and old company for everything
including growth, running things the right way from the start, avoid costly mistakes, dont wast time on things that are a wast
of time (you will learn what) and as i do you will have a crap load of material to reference for ever.. and you may go 6 months
between looking it over but believe me when you crack the books back open you will not be able ot put them down for a while..tone and tons of
info..i wish i had dont it when i started my company.
call if you have any questions
dave 904-230-0678

Name
Lee Stockwell
Repeat that endorsement 20 times over, and I've never heard a word to the contrary from anyone who actually attended it. Probably one of my biggest regrets is not doing it.

In the meantime you can download several free in-depth reports. We have, and have benefitted greatly. My son Jason is with his family in Nicaragua now with a lot of help he implemented from those reports. Very happy!

Thanks,
Lee

ps. Biggest gripe I've heard was that Steve promoted it openly. In this case I felt he was a bit unfairly recieved.

F

FB7777

as I recall Lee it was more like tooboring over promoted ad nauseum to the point of high-jacking threads constantly

What set me off on the broken down retired , in drag cheerleading SFS instructor was when someone posted a complimentary thread about Lee Pemberton

the SFS buffoon couldn't post a link fast enough to shine the light on his bosses seminar and attempt to steal the spotlight from Mr Pemberton

which, as anyone who knows Lee Pemberton, is something that true gentleman would never do

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
im sure its good, but i agree with Fred. Really poor taste.

He also has made many negative remarks about installers.
He worded it like all installers are in the same category. Which is amazingly stupid and offensive.

and the embracing of Cole

just because you can dupe 50 bucks for protector from someone who doesnt need it doesnt make it ethical

Steve, go dig a ditch or something for a week in DR for the wage they get. You need a strong dose of humility.

ps quick before you COMPLETLY LOSE YOUR MIND

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
fred so i guess you are setting yourself off on this thread because you are hijacking it for your own reasons??
the question was asked who attended and what you got out of it not if you like steve or billy..
both you and joel are doing exactly what you cried about in your post..went and answered a question
that was not asked and threw your unwanted opinion on the thread..bunch of hijackers and crybabies..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
My only regret after attending SFS is that I have not been able to get back again.

I don't have time this trip, but next time I definately will attend it again.

THEY teach you, at your pace of learning, how to implement the proper ways of managing the smooth operation of a carpet cleaning business.

For an old fart like me that is NOT classroom savvy, the days were long, but worth three times what I paid.

Putting the Lee Pemberton episode aside, I personally have been very grateful for each and every article that Steve Toburen has posted on the various forums for whomever wants to download that article at no charge.

I'm sure every one of us has at some time regretted doing something in haste.

When we look back, we realise that some things were not done in the best of ways.

Ooroo,

SFS Graduate from a few years back. shiteatinggrin

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
"hijacking" this isnt the same as what Steve did to Jim and you know it.

Steve has done a lot of good but sometimes im afraid hes turning into the typical snake oil sailsman.

and i have always been curios about the odd installer prejudice.

"crybaby" oh brother i really dont care what you or anyone else thinks. I needed to say it.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
thats cool but say it on your thread..someone asked a specific question and you dont have the
answer because you have never been...or have you?? just saying dont cry about someone hijacking
when in that breath you are doing it.. sorry bout calling you a crybaby when i dont even know you
but....

Name
Lee Stockwell
I doubt any snub of the Pemberton's was either intended by Steve, or felt by Jim or Lee. I've personally used more of the Pemberton's material, love it, and feel they are each too much of a gentleman to join in any mud-slinging.

Many of our friends here are manufacturers or distributors, and most of them are here for the same reasons WE are, the interchange of good ideas, to learn a thing or two, and to have fun with people who share our miseries...lol

I'm happy all of these people are supporting this place!

Thanks,
Lee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's a great class, I've been there twice and plan to go again. 8)

A ton of info from some really great instructors, yes it's a great class to take as a new or old business.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm still not sure why anyone would bash Steve. I think Fred may have anger issues. !gotcha!

Any of the threads I've seen Steve post in or post a link in has been relevant to the thread and I don't see where he was hijacking it.

Back the the SFS program. I don't care who you are, you will benefit somehow from taking that class.
I took it and didn't really feel I needed to but I am an information hound so I took the opportunity.

I learned so much in that class that implementing it was the only problem I or anyone else in the class had as far as I know.
There was just so much information, so many things to do to make your company better it was hard to take it all in.

Fortunately they give you all the printed materials for reference whenever you need it.
The class really changed my life and the way I run my company...I even considered buying some equipment and going to work...naaaaahhh. shiteatinggrin

They gave me the info and the tools I need to be successful for a price that is nowhere near "Polished". :mrgreen:

What Jon Don has to gain is a successful cleaning company using their products and services.
Fair trade I think.

Plus, Steve, Billy and Chuck are three of the nicest people you will ever meet.

So if Steve posts a link in a thread, maybe you would be better off clicking on it instead of bitching about it.
Might do you some good.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
SFS helped make my business stronger. It also convinced me to raise my prices and focus on better quality than before....

F

FB7777

I'm still undecided on whether Steve is going to shake my hand or ring my throat when I go up to his booth and introduce myself in Vegas :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, Steve has told me stories about guys coming up to him after being an ass on the internet cough T cough.
We just never are who we type we are...to a certain extent.

I would even shake Harp's hand if we ever met. Ivebeensold :shock:

I wonder if he speaks with those emoticons in person??

PS. Steve is a good guy and doesn't hold this crap against anyone. Anyone who does, needs to get over themselves.
It's just a game. !gotcha!

F

FB7777

I'm doing way more good for Steve than harm

mikey hates when I pick on his advertisers tho :twisted:

Brian, do you have a booth in Vegas

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was very close to getting a booth but decided against it.

I'll just hand out cards at the Full Circle booth. :mrgreen: j/k (sorta)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm still undecided on whether Steve is going to shake my hand or ring my throat when I go up to his booth and introduce myself in Vegas :mrgreen:
Steve is a class act, a genuinely nice guy, he will shake your hand and smile a real smile. You'll like him as he will you.

He would never choke you, he might trip you on your way out of the booth! j/k
:mrgreen:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
fred boyle said:
What set me off on the broken down retired , in drag cheerleading SFS instructor was when someone posted a complimentary thread about Lee Pemberton

the SFS buffoon couldn't post a link fast enough to shine the light on his bosses seminar and attempt to steal the spotlight from Mr Pemberton

which, as anyone who knows Lee Pemberton, is something that true gentleman would never do
Yeah, that was a boneheaded post of mine. All I can say is I have enormous respect for both Lee and Jim and would never take anything away from their accomplishments. It wasn't a deliberate put-down at all. Sometimes my enthusiasm gets me carried away and I apologize for all past and future transgressions. Seriously.

So Fred, not only will I shake your hand I'll buy a beer if you'll let me next week. Don't believe that sneaky Chavez who should be padding some Exactimate billing instead of hanging out here. (My excuse is I'm late getting out of Kansas city on my way to Roselle to see just how badly Yeadon is boring our SFS class.)

Steve
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Joel, SFS is a "Snake Oil Free" zone. In fact, if our "snake oil" is potent enough to pull the wool over the eyes over folks like Ken Snow, Richard Chavez, Shorty Glanville, Brian Robison, Tony Wheelwright, Dave Gill and even the ever cynical Mikey plus over 2,500 other battle hardened industry veterans then I need to bottle this stuff and make a fortune! Oddly enough, as far as I'm aware the ONLY people who have ever put SFS down have never attended it even though they had a free scholarship offer a few weeks ago in their backyard in Seattle ... Some lame excuse about having to pay for a dog-sitter.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Steve is there a combo price for more than one attendee form same company?
ie: own/office admin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom