Strong or BrushPro.......

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I have a 20 inch Brush Pro in my "boneyard"!----
I bought it when I also bought my Cimex--- Guess which one I like better...
Still wanting for that 10,000 plus sq ft commercial Encap job where I can use both.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just picked up a 28 building contract today using my Brush Pro. Did an estimate for a new customer that manages Strata Condo buildings, he asked me to clean the lobby of the building I was estimating. Presprayed with Procyon Extreme, whipped out the Brush Pro, scrubbed a little and rinsed with the tm. I could have left after using the Brush Pro, it was that clean. Rinsing with the tm was just the icing on top. He had never seen anyone scrub the carpet before. Love my Brush Pro, got back to the shop and rinsed it out with the garden hose while the brushes were spinning and it's back in the truck just waiting to make some more money.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have the strong and it's been used heavily. It still works fine. I think it's 3-4 years old now. Pop rivets in the handles have come loose and the handle never has been real tight. The finish came off within a few months. If you take off the cover with the gears you will see that they are cutting into both the outside and inside of the cover. It isn't the same quality as my previous machine but works exactly the same. It won't last as long but I only paid a grand. I would invest in the better machine next time.

Mikey P

Administrator
your emotions and energy would be better spent on your next big thing

and not fretting about a knock off of a tool that has or will be replaced by the SS by the internet crowd.

Listen to Saiger, Harper and Chavez Erik.

Make a SS for small truckmounts/ residential.

RV ain't going to copy something that would eat into RE sales.

The people who buy Bonzers are the same ones who bought a porty, a RE and a shitty $99 wand from them.
The Bonzer works when the RE is too much and the wand is not enough. Those same people where never going to hear about the Zipper, much less be able to afford one.

Reactions: Erik and Bob Pruitt

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Make a SS for small truckmounts/ residential.
Mikey is on fire today! Very good advice Eric... The Bonzer ultimately hurts RV IMO. Reputation is everything in business.

I would add that with a different handle, there would be no question the Zipper belongs in residential as much as it does in commercial.
Small SS for residential use would mean to me no cord. I hate cords. Me being supportive, hope I didn't over-step.

Reactions: Erik and Mikey P

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Bob and Mike. It just bothers me to stole from. I wouldn't do it and expect the same respect in return.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I would agree Erik. I only have 1 hour experience with the 13 inch zipper and already I see how I am going to use residentially. Yes there is a learning curve but it's pretty short. A 13 inch ss would be magical in homes if it is possible to build one. Originally, I was going to buy the ss but as I have a smaller older tm and wanted to try with my porty on trashed rentals, I bought the regular 13 inch. I did try the ss at vegas and it was awesome. I will probably order one after I update my tm. But. 13 inch ss, just boggles the mind

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Going back to this thread, you want to take a look at your under carriage. Most brush pro type machines can be used in a wash pit without short circuiting or electrocuting the operator. Some can't. You will want one than can, for obvious reasons

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Brush Pros are approved to work in up to 2" of standing water, a rug wash pit for example. However, we always urge caution whne using any electrical equipment in water. Plug into a functioning GCFI outlet.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For those who have been thinking about purchasing a Brush Pro, there are weekly coupons in the Interlink Supply mailer. These are good for in-store only. $350 - $500 off the retail price.

Only good for the rest of this month!

If you don't get the mailer you can probably go into most Interlink Stores, pick one up and tear out the coupon. To get on the mail list for coupons once every two months, sned your address to stores.csr@bridgewatercorp.net

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom