Stryke twO

Mikey P

Administrator
The tinkerer in me just had to rip thing apart to see what life is like on the back side...

0816091332a.jpg

stry.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Something bout that completely rotomolded head is a little unsetteling.. but hell if it works for even 5 years, they your probably getting the money out of it.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm telling ya that take that 14 inch (Internatl jets) hard surface tool and put a two chambered glide on it and you will have basically the same thing.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
What the hell happened to the inside of those glide slots???? Was it that way to begin with or did that happen after you started using it?

Take care,
Lisa

Walt

What is the warranty on that thing? Will they send you a new glide if you melt the one your using?

Mikey P

Administrator
Truck bed carpet and yes those fins are wavy.
They were specifically engineered that way to attain the perfect harmonic attenuation thus reinforcing an almost perfect symbiotic relationship between cfms, lift and outright kick ass FLUSHING ability.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
The warranty on all rotomolded parts is a lifetime one. The "wavy" look is nothing to be concerned about as it is part of the design that allows for the airtight fit between the head and the glide. As for melting Delrin with cleaning solution from a truckmount? Sorry folks no one has that kind of heat and beyond that its being cooled by the the airflow of the vacuum at the same time its being heated :wink:

Walt

Bill Bruders said:
The warranty on all rotomolded parts is a lifetime one. The "wavy" look is nothing to be concerned about as it is part of the design that allows for the airtight fit between the head and the glide. As for melting Delrin with cleaning solution from a truckmount? Sorry folks no one has that kind of heat and beyond that its being cooled by the the airflow of the vacuum at the same time its being heated :wink:

Okay. I want one. How long do I have to wait for one? Are they on the market yet?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i most likely will be trying one out, but i will wait after the first few are out there in field working not beta testing as this month alone three major issues on the wand are being corrected and some others as we speak.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've discovered a few issues with the head and how the plumbing mounts as well as how the glide attaches to the head.

Have no fear, I'll make sure this thing is durable before it gets the MBSOA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom