Studebaker Airpath

Farenheit251

Finally bought 2 A/Ps last month and will be getting a third. I am very happy with the performance and quality. My customers seem very appreciative as well.

What really convinced me to spend the money was looking at them as an investment over 5 years which I am pretty sure they will last. $100 a year per fan. One additional customer who decides to use me again each year and I'm even.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I carry one (blue) on the truck, but rarely use it. Don't really need it with the GreenHorn and hole glide. That sucka's heavy.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have one and I like it but it is a PITA to transport.....I like Mytee's new ones...I set it up in one class room and the airpath in another......and it held it own just fine....they are easy to transport and stack...... you can cart in 4 at a time if you want.........They use up way less room....

Jimbo

I love my Airpath fans...an original and a blue DriEaz version.
The original stays in the plant for rug drying...the blue one is on the van.

When I got the first one I took it in to my BNI group for a demo...a cute blond lady with a skirt on sat down next to me...I warned her to watch her skirt when I turned the fan on...she thought I was kidding...we had a bit of a Marilyn moment...she still gives me hugs everytime she sees me! THANK YOU, Mr Studebaker!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
I really wished that had kept the price at $900.

I was thinking the other day, with how cheap they are, everybody must have them. I don't regret getting the original. I just regret that it fell apart and they took so long to improve the design that I was forced to buy the original.

Raedan

I have two original ones. Bought them when Jon-Don was liquidating them.
My customers can't believe that the carpet is dry when I leave.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom