Studebaker vs Axial Fans

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
So I'm tired of being a hack and maybe am going to get an Axial fan

I have a Elky Pro 3/4 HP I think 3200 CFM and draws almost 7 amps...It's a hog but dries goood!!

Then I have a weak Powerflite 2000 CFM...It doesn't dry as well of course

I like them for hallways and stuff but for bigger rooms I just have to move them around too much to get all different angles/areas

What is the difference between axial fans or other 360 degree fans such as what Mytee has??

Is the Studebaker one of a kind/patented or what??
What does it draw for amps and realistically how much area does it cover?

What do you guys also do when people have stuff on walls and you don't want stuff blowing all over?
Does the studebaker keep air movement towards ground or does it blow things around on walls??

Is there adjustments on it for different power levels??

Thanks all.

Help me soon so I no longer have to be a hack.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Buy and Airpath from me get free shipping. Use it for a week if you don't love it send it back and only pay the shipping.

You won't need to rely on anyone else you'll have your answers yourself :)

Chads

Supportive Member
The air path wont blow stuff off the walls like a regular fan unless you put it right up agianst the wall. I have mine and love them. very quality built at least the new ones that are rotomolded. take John up on his offer not a better person to deal with and he will ship it to you fast.

B

Bobby Hales

I have one and like it, speeds drying up considerably. The louvers on the bottom are patented and thus the reason it works as it does.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Anybody want to buy my original Airpath? It takes up too much room in the truck not being able to stand on the side.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
How much area does it really cover? Open or non open room

Does it really not blow things off the walls?

Even light papers and pictures?

So no other comments? Just that it is the shizzle

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like mytees axle fans....easy to transport ...stack real nice and does the same job and the bulky air path..............

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Don't use an Airpath in a room with a dirty fireplace (from experience).

Mike Draper

no, it won't blow things around. I use one on every residential job and rarely ever have problems unless the people are absolute packrats and shit is piled 6 feet high on every chair.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Are axial fans same thing just not "patented" studebaker??

G

Jim Martin said:
I like mytees axle fans....easy to transport ...stack real nice and does the same job and the bulky air path..............

Do you have the new Quickdry 2700's? Which one do you have the does the same job?

Remove the stuff on the walls. I love a variety of blowers. The Ace works well for directing moisture out the front door speeding drying time and i can direct the moisture toward a dehu better.

Got a wood floor then a few studebaker's wood work great.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have an orig Studie, its blown dry plant off its hook, light paintings and posters off the wall, papers off desks, thats why the thing comes with 2 speeds.
Start off slow, see what's blowing around, then crank it up if its good to go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom