Stupid carpet cleaning Commercials

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i really seem to get annoyed when i see the ad for that resolve hight traffic foaming cleaner.
you spray it on rub it in and vac away once dry.

and i also have a local CC that has an ad on tv that shows him cleaning someones house and his hose is dripping and leaking water on everything. i just have to laugh sometimes when i see crap like that.

i also hate when i'm trying to talk to people about getting their carpet cleaned and they say "oh i dont need my carpet cleaned i have a bissle steam cleaner" you know the ones from Wal-mart.

Sometimes i just want to yell at the stupid people. some people just don't have a clue!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I was home for lunch today and I saw an infomercial for a personal floor scrubber made by... don't remember the make, looked like a POS though

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I love it when i see a commercial where the tech is only using one arm.......oh wait...that's what everyone here does...sorry!

G

Bob

If you actually cleaned carpet yourowndamnself, you'd get a glide and get with the program.

Its' no wonder you can't keep technicians.

Who in their right mind wants to break their back scrubbing?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah that cleaner in that commercial wasnt using one. my my how people dont keep up with the technology!

Oh By the Way

!!!!GREEN GLIDES RULE!!!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I would imagin that it would be hard to convice someone that the portable that you bring into there house is better then there bissil even though i'm sure you do a good job, it's image. Think about it. Why wouldn't they just rent the rug doc. All I'm saying Is when they see portables they think "I can do that myself".

Rex Tyus

bob vawter said:
I love it when i see a commercial where the tech is only using one arm.......oh wait...that's what everyone here does...sorry!

Here is one I agree with you on Bob. Both hands on the wheel.

brite n clean

I always tell people I use a portable when they call, but talk it up and mention the Rotovac. I've never lost a job because of my equipment and generally have very positive feedback before I leave. I'm getting alot of referral business.
I believe the most important thing naturally is doing a good job, but selling yourself and method of cleaning is what gets you in the door.

Name
Nate W.
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
My family sings the stanley steemer theme song to me, to piss me off. Also I got a case of resolve and goo gone for christmas last year. They thought they was funnayyyy! :?

That's how they show you love Steven. Take it all in. :wink:

Name
Nate W.
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I can't, danny will be wanting to call me. :D He already admitted to wanting to Pork Sutley.

I told my dad ha ha ha ha keep laughing I'm picking out YOUR nursing home some day. :twisted:

I feel you bro. :lol:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
that must suck to always hear that song. gotta love resolve its the redneck cleaning method. people think that its safe on everything!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have been running into alot of dissatisfied "spot bot" customers.
Funny as all hell when I walk in and see dirty swirly marks.
Money.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I told my dad ha ha ha ha keep laughing I'm picking out YOUR nursing home some day. :twisted:

Just tell 'em no more freebie cleanings, and act serious, and that'l snap 'em right back in line. I did that to my inlaws and scared the hell out of them...

Chris A

Name
Chris
... course the old standby is still " I'm screwing your daughter"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Steven just tell your family that you watch them while they sleep.

One rule in my house is to never discuss carpet cleaning to the family.

Why?

Because they don't care!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom