Stupid Drunk Leoprauchan Pimp House

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
C. Lee
Seriously doubt I spelled that right , but who cares....

One or 5 of them lil basturds and their 40 whores had to have had one HELL of a Party in a house I was in today.......... it would have taken 45 Namco Steamers to even put a dent in half their blue green pecker trails .. and one of them bitches was on her period, I KNOW IT. most of it came out.

How the hell do people manage this stuff? 50 flavor rainbow in a leaprachan pimp house .. with TWO sets of STAIRS they didn't miss my luck..

I got REDS , but its the BLUES that got me here

CASH $$$$ ....... BLUES SUK

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
C. Lee
You want me to do what ?

If I do someone's paying royalties...... and i forbid it ever being used as a children's book

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
Bill Sr had All of the charisma of that family.
Bill Sr. and I found common ground with some of the CRI SOA issues in his later years, and I am grateful that we were able to exchange several messages about industry topics and became as good friends as competitors can be before he passed.

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
C. Lee
Shoulda known a leprechaun post would cause some flashbacks around here

Poor Bane , I had no idea ... really

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
Bill Y was "just an employee", and I'm sure he was reminded of that at least once too often. They didn't recognize his value imho.
Bill was the most talented individual in that company at that time.

He has expertise in both the technical and marketing side of the industry, which is rare. He still continues to read and research both of those subjects beyond what most anyone else does, while also reading a wide variety of other subjects for personal enrichment.

Add to that that he is no bookworm couch potato, but instead hikes, runs, and races with the energy of a man half his age.

Jon Don hit a bases loaded home run when they hired him.

Latest posts