Stupid, stupid, stupid

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just got back from sucking up 40 gallons of water because some dough-head plugged his sink , turned on the water and went to work. Water galore in his suite, 2 adjoining suites, down the stairs and onto the next floor. Let's hear some of the stupid reasons people flood their house out...

Mike Draper

My little girl likes to throw anyhting in the toilet and flush it. She's just to cute to get mad at though.

Sept302008034.jpg

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Best I had was when I was working for my Dad in Aussie.

Lady ran the bath, while lying in it and fell asleep. (owner operator electrician the week before Christmas and she was worn out)

Flooded the upstairs bathroom, hallway, into the three bedrooms and through the floor into the rumpus/games room below.

John

Vaccant house that was for sale...Customer says, "I didn't know that if I turned the heat off that the pipes could freeze."...(It was the middle of December and we had like 3 foot of snow outside and it was like 10 degrees out) Pipe in upstairs bathroom broke flooding the upstairs, first floor and finished basement....

Last year college student at Madielle College put a hanger on the sprinkler system and for some reason the couldnt stop it for 45 minutes and it flooded the 4th floor, 3rd floor, 2nd floor and 1st floor...i bet that kid got expelled....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A new high rise, 24 stories, drywall being installed on the 17th floor..... Mudded up, the braintrust stuck a propane forced air heater to dry it faster. Right under a sprinkler head. It ran for over an hour until the security guard woke up from his nap. EVERYTHING had to be toted up the stairs as the elevator was kaput. Good times! :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom