Sub-Contract Work

lesterj2

I was wondering do you guys/gals have any pointers on getting some Sub-Contract work..

lesterj2

Bob Foster said:
like I said - find the oldest fart in the area and offer to take some of his load
yeah that sounds damm good... i like that idea...

anybody else have any ideas...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Call the little ads and see what work they can't handle.
Call the big ads and see what THEY can't handle.
Call the restoration ads and see if they have carpets they don't want to clean...which is usually all of them.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
There are several national companies that book work with chains and franchises. They look for someone local to do the work at a bargain basement price. Often refered to as the MMM (Maintenance Management Mafia).

You could contact some of them. They can provide a lot of work if you are willing to work for wages. Once you get established, I would not keep that kind of work, but it can be OK when you really need the work.

In some sitautions they will negotiate a "travel fee" or allow some other charge to help increase the low base price they pay - usually 5 or 6 cents per sq. ft.

A few i recall right now - NEST from New Jersey. CleanWay is headquartered in Long Island NEw York but has branches in several major cities. Maybe some other guys can add contact information or more names.

Ther ar also some companies that sell protector warranties on new furniture. They can pay rather well if you have a high sucesss rate at removing the stains without damaging the furniture. They track how well you do on each job. There is Guardsmen and Guardian. One is located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

Another route is to get acquainted with the bigegest carpet cleaning supplier in your area. They will have an idea of who has extra work they may be willing to sub out.

Scott Warrington
Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom