Super slow or super busy on 6-1-2023

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've got a full schedule the next 3 weeks.

Got a call for a water damage this morning from one of my repeat customers who owns a hotel 2hrs away. I took it
Got the job started and on my way home,

My oldest kid totaled my ford explorer

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I have a 20,000 sqft job starting tomorrow. Residential has been slower. But I have increased pricing which has been filling the gaps.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I have some openings the week of June 26, but then again, I dont do WD or work 15 hour days.............nor would I want to

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Super busy. And im booked for last half of October. Been upselling to my customers multi surface cleaning, they are all over it.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Did he reupholster the front seat, or like crash it into your fence?

Is he OK?
Made a u turn and didn’t see the car coming from the opposite lane. The front passenger quarter panel and wheel got crushed.

The 20yo ignorant idiot is ok. Karma is really reminding me of my driving habits when I was that age

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Currently booked two weeks out with several decent commercial jobs also booked each month through November. I also have several proposals out that will likely be scheduled in July.

Residential work is pretty dead, it’s all commercial and single family rental units. And that’s fine, I’d love nothing more than to never clean another occupied residence again.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
This Carpet cleaning gig really gets in the way of my options trading. Is it Monday yet?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This is my excuse for being late for the next couple weeks, turtle crossing.
IMG_7201.jpeg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom