Superior Cleaning Solution's New Site Launch 4-17-14

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hey Guys and Gals,

After much product adding, tweaking, testing, etc Superior is finally launching the new version of their online store. From 4/17 - 4/25 if you enter the coupon code NEWSCS at check out you'll receive 10% off of your entire order. The search function is more powerful and accurate than the previous store, and there are some nice options to sort products by various options. Manufacturer, price, name, etc. You can also now leave reviews on each product as well. If you click on the category photos it will take to that category and you can narrow your search from there.

While we were pointing to the new server and transferring our payment processing, people were unable to check out on the old store - sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.superiorcleaningsolutions.com

Here is a screenshot:

Screenshot4-16-14_zps59cb54cc.png

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am still getting the old site not sure what is going on waiting for steven to call me but can you guys click the link and let me know if you see the new site or the old

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is our internet provider. When I use my phone I get the new if I connect to the wireless here I get the old.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I got the new site but it wasn't ipad friendly. Some of the links wouldn't work. Truck mounts and rotary for example.

Gene

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks I'll make sure steve. Figures that out. I've spent a ton of money on this change over and Steven had worked hard but I expect a few bugs

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steven is still working on a lot of stuff and making it work right is first priority then links but hell get to that I'm sure :)

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Twitter and Facebook links yet nothing to TWGCCF..

yes, I take it personally.

You have nice toys, I am sure he'll bring em back buddy : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I think I found out what Gene's issue was. We had the products sorts from lowest to highest price at first so the replacement parts we have on the site showed up first. I changed it to highest to lowest so the rotarys(higher priced) items show up first. I've tested it pretty extensively on multiple browsers, devices and phones.

I also wanted to mention that the new site connects directly to UPS to calculate live shipping rates, I had a couple people ask on Facebook.

Twitter and Facebook links yet nothing to TWGCCF..

yes, I take it personally.

Would you the link to go to the homepage, or to the forum, grand pu-bah? RIght now it's going to the homepage.

MBiconstore_zps726c600d.png

Last edited:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Hey Gene - When you clicked on your I-PAD did they go to page not found?
I never got link not found. Some did nothing and wouldn't open. Others only brought up 1 item and of course some worked fine. Ill try again. I use private browsing which can cause problems

Gene

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Will the site have a link to your used truckmount site?

Looks great by the way....

John and I are deciding whether or not to replace the area up at the top that says sign up for classes and make it go to the used truck mount site, since we already mention the newest up coming classes toward the bottom. I look for it to be replaced really soon.

Reactions: thecleaningdude

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The choose a category doesn't work well for me on my ipad. Whatever I pick its hard for me to get it to work. It turns black but doesnt want to go to the page. If I hold it long enough it will ask me if i want to open the link and then it works. From the first page I can click on the picture and those work well. If I search for powerwand the rotovac comes up but under rotary , rotovac it doesn't.

Gene

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your using in private browsing right? What version iPad? My iPad 2 works just fine and Lora's iPad Air works just fine haven't tried the boys iPad. I'll try it in private browsing and see

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yep turn off private browsing. The site needs to be able to track what your doing so it can add and keep your cart for you. It can't do that of it is blocked. That's my basic understanding guess as to why it isn't working right when your set to private no track surfing.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok I recreated your issue in regular browsing. You have to double click a link to get it to open on some of them. I thought it was only in private browsing but I got it to do it in regular browsing. I'll have Steven look into that. Thanks.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Some updates - We enabled the ability to anonymously checkout. This means you do not have to register an account but you still need to put in all of your billing and or shipping information and we need your email address and phone number. You can opt out of the newsletter if you wish, but Lora regularly sends specials on products so if you would like to take advantage of those stay opt'd in. Of course if you regularly purchase online from Superior you can register and it'll keep your billing info and you have the option to keep a payment record on file(which is encrypted).

As John noted if you use the side navigation bar on a tablet you will need to double tap any sub menu links - we are still working on a fix for that.

When you are checking out make sure you're filling out all of the required information, including choosing the type of card you are using.

On the mobile version the call us and email buttons were fixed and now properly work.

The 10% offer has been extended until April 30th - no coupon code required the discount will appear during the check out underneath your cart items automatically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom