Superior Cleaning Solutions...review

I highly recommend John Olson....easy to order ....good prices.....and very fast shipping.

Ordered Friday...received order following Tuesday....Great service... :D

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I tried him for the first time a couple weeks ago. Fast service and a good price on product. Enjoyed looking at the many catalogs included and am looking forward to trying a sample product that was in the order.

I live in Oregon and get everything in two days! Don't mind waiting and extra day to receive product because sometimes I'll end up talking to John or TW for 30 minutes and hang up and realize I didn't even order anything! Great PR! Thanks again John.

Lora Olson

well, I don't send them with chemicals, and if you're lucky enough to get John to do your shipping, he forgets a lot. :( I'll have to get on him for that! Sometimes (in the winter months) I send bite-size chocolates that we keep on the customer counter! :D

Lora Olson

columbiacleaning said:
I live in Oregon and get everything in two days! Don't mind waiting and extra day to receive product because sometimes I'll end up talking to John or TW for 30 minutes and hang up and realize I didn't even order anything! Great PR! Thanks again John.

Thanks David! We're looking forward to finally meeting you and your Dad when we go out to the Oregon Coast this summer! :D

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
John and Lora have been nothing but kind to me. They've opened their home to me as they do to all of their friends that pass through, if there is that need. I've had a few strings of bad luck as well as haven't made the best decisions, and have stayed with them for a little while now. They've never done me wrong by their actions nor their advice. There is no gray area with them they're both very black and white, a quality a lot of people don't have. You may not always agree, but atleast you know where they stand, and there is something to be said about individuals like them. There is no "its just business" with them. Who they are in their business is who you get in person and or as a friend.

As a customer when I lived in Ohio I received my orders quickly, as well as the goodies as others have mentioned. Top notch service, and great experience!

PS.

If Lora can forgive me for leaving a whisker or two in the sink( :oops: oopsies) a time or two, and hasn't skinned me alive, she definitely alright in my book!

Lora Olson

next thing we need to work on is dirty underwear on the floor in my laundryroom... :p

Have you had a baby yet or what...you don't write...you don't call...you don't email! ???

Able 1

Name
Keith
John has always been more then fair to me... When is the raffle happening?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Oh hell, now I am all teared up.

I thought it was just me they were that nice to.

Can't wait for the fest thingy that is at their place.

Ken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom