Superior Cleaning Solutions

EDS

Name
Ed
If I order Sapphire upholstery tool can you ship it out to me today or tomorrow? Need by thursday. Up here in Vancouver Canada?

BTW what upholstery tool would you guys order????

Mikey P

Administrator
It makes a killer staircase detailer as well.

Its not a very good cheese slicer though. If you need to sample aged chedders or manchegos while you clean your lazy boys, get the Mytee Dry.

EDS

Name
Ed
going camping today but need to order asap we have wifi where we are. if he says he can get it here i will order today.

F

FB7777

It makes a killer staircase detailer as well.

Its not a very good cheese slicer though. If you need to sample aged chedders or manchegos while you clean your lazy boys, get the Mytee Dry.
X2

I use the Greenhorn to clean stairs and then follow up with the Sapphire Pro Upholstery tool

Awesome combination.

You will love the sapphire upholstery Pro !

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We can ship it outMonday and if we ship USPS priority or Express you should have it in time. Call us first thing Monday 1-877-644-0077

Reactions: glenboy

Mikey P

Administrator
That's because he's never used the tool they stole the glide design from.

That design was never intended to be used for constant recovery of the water flow.

That is unless he's allowing the flow to spray out a few inches ahead of the front vacuum port and turning off the dial every time he lifts the tool off the fabric, which is highly doubtful

It other worlds , he is cleaning at half the flow most fabrics require.

And make sure he covers those sharp edges around the glide with some duct tape, before he has to buy a ruined piece.

Mikey P

Administrator
See that cheese slicer edge?, it's on both sides...:eekk:

mytee.jpg

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The Mytee Upholstery Tool is the best model for the high $200 range.

Out of all the ones we have sold, only one had to be adjusted for glide fitting.

John will send anybody a new tool that has like shown above.

Of course, I remember the Sapphire tools that our customer returned for the center void in vac pickup (after contacting SS customer service once by twice).

The slight SS problem could be corrected easily and would make a good tool.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
that teemmmmffff video did a good job of going over that tool. Whether you replace it for a better fit or not, its still an average tool at best.

You'd be much better saving your money and getting full value buying the original rather than the cheap knockoff.

Maybe its just me but I want the best equipment, tools, solutions, not the cheapest.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We never got the order we can still get it there by Thursday will cost more but need to call for sure first thing in the morning

hogjowl

Idiot™
One of these days, I'm going to get my old PMF external jet tool to Lisa for a glide fit. Put a hole glide on one of those and I bet a dickhead to a donut (sorry Ofer) it would be the Mikey's arrogance of upholstery tools.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom