Supervisory fees

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
If the supervisor/manager is on the job watching and directing the techs, would this allow you to charge this line item? If not, when does it allow us to charge for it?

LABS - Cleaning & Remediation Supervisory - per hr -

Thanks

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I get away with supervisory only in the following circumstances. When you have a high level of labor that can be completed at non-skilled rates but still need a skilled tech on site to oversee.

One example would be a water loss in a hoarders home - 16 tons of contents that must be removed for drying. You can't put 5 skilled WTR/ASD techs in that home at the contents rate for 2 days. You put one skilled tech, and 4 non-skilled.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If we have 6 or more tech's on the job we will have a few hours supervisor time. Not the whole job, crews are lead by crew leaders and at least 1-crew leader for every two tech's.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have one in particular that pays 2 hours for monitoring on a 3 day typical job (I typically charge 5 hours after hours, 3 days monitoring/2 hours setup/takedown), but pays much more on other things, I started to "get it" and don't even mentioned it anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom