Supplier end of the year sales

Any suppliers having some good inventory clearout sales right now? I'm looking for a good deal on an Airpath and possibly a dual speed floor machine.

Lora Olson

Attn Michael...

Utah snow report for Alta...

Alta Ski Area New Snow last 24 hours: 7?
New Snow last 48 hours: 25?
Base: 106?
Runs Open: 116/116
Lifts Open: 10/10

I'm going on Friday! When are you coming out for the greatest snow on earth??? You know you can stay in the princess bad, right??!!??

Lora Olson

well then I'll have to take ya to Snowbird...cause they don't let boarders at Alta! :lol:

They mess up the powder!!!

!gotcha!

and...
They don't let boarders at Deer Valley either, but they are WAY too expensive and on the wrong side of the mountains. Snowbird and Alta are the best two resorts, by far!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Lora Olson said:
Attn Michael...

Utah snow report for Alta...

Alta Ski Area New Snow last 24 hours: 7?
New Snow last 48 hours: 25?
Base: 106?
Runs Open: 116/116
Lifts Open: 10/10

I'm going on Friday! When are you coming out for the greatest snow on earth??? You know you can stay in the princess bad, right??!!??

Lora just came back yesterday from getting married in breck colorado. was snowing like crazy. went skiing and got married a very good week for me!

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3636.jpg

Lora Olson

Yeah Michael!!! You guys look great, and she looks stunning!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Did I mention that the princess bed is a queen size...and that our downstairs bathroom has a jacuzzi tub?? And she skies too!!! What a catch you got!!

We'll all go skiing!! :)

I hope you two have a wonderful first Christmas together!!!

Congratulations...and it's about time!!! :p

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Lora Olson said:
When are you coming out for the greatest snow on earth???
I beg to differ on that one. Squaw Valley is the top place to go anywhere period!
SEASON CUMULATIVE TOTALS (inches)
6200' 8200'
Dec 22, 2010 135 246

246 inches of snow and it's only Dec!

Lora Olson

Never skied squaw valley.

Alta usually averages over 700" in a season, and it's only 40 min from my front door!!!

Merry Christmas Chris!! :)

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Merry Christmas too you and yours too Lora! Never been to Alta(don't ski) but have been to Snowbird a few times and had a blast. Also hiked Mt Superior after a big snow once. Great area there but much happier here.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
!

Lora Olson said:
Yeah Michael!!! You guys look great, and she looks stunning!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Did I mention that the princess bed is a queen size...and that our downstairs bathroom has a jacuzzi tub?? And she skies too!!! What a catch you got!!

We'll all go skiing!! :)

I hope you two have a wonderful first Christmas together!!!

Congratulations...and it's about time!!! :p

THANKS! I might take you up on that offer especially if we ll go skiing! :mrgreen:

Name
steve snail
packfancjh said:
Lora Olson said:
When are you coming out for the greatest snow on earth???
I beg to differ on that one. Squaw Valley is the top place to go anywhere period!
6200' 8200'
Dec 22, 2010 135 246

Yeah, I suppose it's the best if you have quads the size of fire hydrants...to enable you to ski the cement. I'll take the light pow of Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming any day. Less, can be more,

Lora Olson

Steve in Omaha said:
packfancjh said:
[quote="Lora Olson":1qwxtgs8]When are you coming out for the greatest snow on earth???
6200' 8200'
Dec 22, 2010 135 246

Yeah, I suppose it's the best if you have quads the size of fire hydrants...to enable you to ski the cement. I'll take the light pow of Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming any day. Less, can be more,[/quote:1qwxtgs8]

Me too!! I grew up skiing in the cascade mountains (same as sierra snow). If you are an intermediate skier in the cement...you come to Utah and you're pretty much an advanced skier cause the snow is so "forgiving"! I'm heading up this afternoon for my "first" day of the season. Alta let's you ski one of the chairs for free from 3-4:30. Figure that's not a bad deal to get a couple of runs in for the season-opener!

:)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I had so much fun. I got in 4 runs for free!! Took it easy (first day of the year) and I had so much fun. I haven't been able to stop smiling. John hung out in the lodge and was my lodge bunny! :eek:)

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Steve in Omaha said:
packfancjh said:
[quote="Lora Olson":1m42j6r0]When are you coming out for the greatest snow on earth???
6200' 8200'
Dec 22, 2010 135 246

Yeah, I suppose it's the best if you have quads the size of fire hydrants...to enable you to ski the cement. I'll take the light pow of Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming any day. Less, can be more,[/quote:1m42j6r0]

Who said anything about cement. Was just up there the other day and it's pure powder and lots of it. But I suppose it does look like cement through a computer screen.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
congrats on your marriage. not every day does a cc marry a supermodel. so congrats.

Lora Olson

Who said anything about cement. Was just up there the other day and it's pure powder and lots of it. But I suppose it does look like cement through a computer screen.[/quote]

Alright, can't remember if u said or not, but have you ever skied in Utah or Colorado?? It really is different snow. Much lighter nd easier to ski. If not, come on out, we'll go up and see what you think!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom