Survey

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Had the local advertising firm in Tampa run a survey for me over the last 2 weeks. In Hillsborough county, with 200 people surveyed - random people (female, ages 30-55, household income 75k+) were asked to name 3 carpet cleaners. (also a bunch o other data)

The top five responses (highest ranking down) were:
1. Stanley Steemer
2. Safe Dry
3. Chem Dry
4. Horizon
5. Sears

FYI- NO ONE named Harpers! Sorry bud- you kinda asked for that one! :lol:

Ask the same question in Atlanta and see what kind of results you get. They will probably be the same as the results in Florida. I heard Stanley in San Diego runs a hundred trucks. That's pretty impressive.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
You could have just called me.....?

"You are going to need to SAVE your money to compete here.."

BTW..we don't work in TAMPA... :roll:

You Might to want to get your money back on the SurVeY.... :?:

For example..SAFE DRY...is a father & son team...they only do 3 jobs a day..."each"

AND ..has #1 position on google...."They are probably knocking down 275K.."WhOOpEE"..

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
You could have just called me.....?

"You are going to need to SAVE your money to compete here.."

BTW..we don't work in TAMPA... :roll:

You Might to want to get your money back on the SurVeY.... :?:

For example..SAFE DRY...is a father & son team...they only do 3 jobs a day..."each"

AND ..has #1 position on google...."They are probably knocking down 275K.."WhOOpEE"..

The other intel I gathered was well worth the investment. Obviousl safe-dry is doing a decent job marketing in that they were number 2
FYI - I offerred to buy you a non-alcoholic beer and you blew me off. Why would I call you?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mr. Cole

Has NO idea..what he is walking into... :(

Many on the board here ...that work in FL... can testify that the competition is the
market he is targeting..is SATURATED...with "WhItE-TrAsH" cleaners..... :roll:

His SURVEY...only points out the LARGEST ADVERTISERS..."Name Recognition"... :!:

He has 8 different CHEM-DRY franchises in a 50 mile radius....

I have for-warned..mr cole..that fl has some of the STIFFEST...consumer protection laws in the country..."Not that he would MIS-LEAD..the consumer.." HOWEVER...he is RESPONSIBLE
for his SUBCONTRACTERS actions... :wink:

PS..I think most of you HERE...know that if Greg would have picked up the phone....
I would have done everything in my power to assist him in his venture...His ARROGANCE
is somewhat in vain...I have seen many of his ILKE...come & go...he has to learn sometime..

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
Mr. Cole

Has NO idea..what he is walking into... :(

Many on the board here ...that work in FL... can testify that the competition is the
market he is targeting..is SATURATED...with "WhItE-TrAsH" cleaners..... :roll:

His SURVEY...only points out the LARGEST ADVERTISERS..."Name Recognition"... :!:

He has 8 different CHEM-DRY franchises in a 50 mile radius....

I have for-warned..mr cole..that fl has some of the STIFFEST...consumer protection laws in the country..."Not that he would MIS-LEAD..the consumer.." HOWEVER...he is RESPONSIBLE
for his SUBCONTRACTERS actions... :wink:

PS..I think most of you HERE...know that if Greg would have picked up the phone....
I would have done everything in my power to assist him in his venture...His ARROGANCE
is somewhat in vain...I have seen many of his ILKE...come & go...he has to learn sometime..
Sounds like I struck a nerve!

Greg please tell me your subs don't pull that free demo of our deep scrub method scam which is nothing but prespray and raking it in. You got to love the fact that most that do that actually put potting soil in the machine to trick the consumer.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
SURVEY SEZ......................................You are an IdIoT...... :!:

I know Joe Martin PERSONALLY.....I have loaned him my EMPLOYEES when he is in a PINCH.
I have COVERED his jobs when his SON was on Vacation..... :wink:

Joe is a GOOD GUY...So maybe you should CALL him & ask him how the MARKETING is working..... :idea: I can tell you this.!!!!!!!!!!! He is NOT as NICE as I am... :wink:

You start cutting in on his territory...He will be in your OFFICE...IN YOUR FACE. :evil: :evil:

Joe .."Don't Play.....You might be at "TAMPA GENERAL"...having one of YOUR "SUB'S"...
portie's...Removed form your ASS...."You can take that to the BANK"..... :shock:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Iofferred to buy you a non-alcoholic beer and you blew me off.

bud please. :D

harryhides

Name
Tony
Quit bleating Joe, you're beginning to sound just a little concerned.

"He doth protest too much", comes to mind.

Frankly, I'm surprised.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
harryhides said:
Quit bleating Joe, you're beginning to sound just a little concerned.

"He doth protest too much", comes to mind.

Frankly, I'm surprised.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..!!!

Would you please elaborate on the term..."NEW MONEY"....you have my Proxy... :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
danielc said:
Greg please tell me your subs don't pull that free demo of our deep scrub method scam which is nothing but prespray and raking it in. You got to love the fact that most that do that actually put potting soil in the machine to trick the consumer.

Seen it with my own 3 eyes when I was a Miller Hack.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
danielc said:

FYI - if they pull that crap or any of the B&S type tactics- their contract is over. No worries- I havent put this much time, effort, and money to allow some idiot to compromise my ideals

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
SURVEY SEZ......................................You are an IdIoT...... :!:

I know Joe Martin PERSONALLY.....I have loaned him my EMPLOYEES when he is in a PINCH.
I have COVERED his jobs when his SON was on Vacation..... :wink:

Joe is a GOOD GUY...So maybe you should CALL him & ask him how the MARKETING is working..... :idea: I can tell you this.!!!!!!!!!!! He is NOT as NICE as I am... :wink:

You start cutting in on his territory...He will be in your OFFICE...IN YOUR FACE. :evil: :evil:

Joe .."Don't Play.....You might be at "TAMPA GENERAL"...having one of YOUR "SUB'S"...
portie's...Removed form your ASS...."You can take that to the BANK"..... :shock:

I believe there may be some breathing excercises to help you with your apparent anger issues!
I loved your threat- very classy! Using the middle school : "I Have a friend" thing - brilliant!
Now that we have finished measuring- Understand this; my operation will not be a threat to you unless you perceive it to be. Will I get jobs you would have liked? Sure...... Will it affect your business? - Only if you react and try to slug it out. Do your thing and you will be fine. You are your own worst enemy. The fact that I am in your head- driving you nuts if actually kind of funny. Relax....

joe harper

Name
joe harper
As...usual..Your reading comprehension has failed you again... :roll:

Joe MARTIN...is the owner of SAFE DRY..."I guess your SuRvEY"...wasn't that thorough..

I didn't threaten you...! READ the post...! I said Joe MARTIN...is a BIT more aggressive
than I..! BTW....."Who is in WHO's head"....Don't flatter yourself... :(

Do you EVEN realize that the Carpet Cleaning business is a GIFT to my SON...!

I haven't cleaned carpets for a living in 20 years...I have been RETIRED since I was 38.:wink:

So envy or Jealously is hardly a motive for my post... :lol: !dork!

PS...I don't drink with "NEW MONEY".... :oops:

carry on !!!!
Mr. "wanna-be"...EN"tre"MANURE... :oops:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
As...usual..Your reading comprehension has failed you again... :roll:

Joe MARTIN...is the owner of SAFE DRY..."I guess your SuRvEY"...wasn't that thorough..

I didn't threaten you...! READ the post...! I said Joe MARTIN...is a BIT more aggressive
than I..! BTW....."Who is in WHO's head"....Don't flatter yourself... :(

Do you EVEN realize that the Carpet Cleaning business is a GIFT to my SON...!

I haven't cleaned carpets for a living in 20 years...I have been RETIRED since I was 38.:wink:

So envy or Jealously is hardly a motive for my post... :lol: !dork!

PS...I don't drink with "NEW MONEY".... :oops:
and now who hasn't done their research! New money! Rofl! You clearly watch too much television!

Re-read your previous posts. Clearly you are angry! Not sure why! If not due to jealousy or envy- then why?
Interesting- you haven't cleaned carpets since you were my age. Let's hope I don't become as bitter as you appear to be when I get to be your age.
Sounds like you feel it is beneath you. That is too bad. Your new money comment, and apparent disregard for those that run a wand: makes you look like you feel you are sitting on a throne and feel you are better than everyone else here. Perhaps my ability to see you for who you really are is what pisses you off?
Nevertheless , I had tried on several occasions to offer an olive branch and you have slapped it away. Then you get on here and make comments like: "you should have called me, I would have helped you" I was born, but it wasn't yesterday!
Best of luck!
-Greg

carry on !!!!
Mr. "wanna-be"...EN"tre"MANURE... :oops:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"NEW MONEY"

Nouveau riche (French for "new rich"), or new money, refers to a person who has acquired considerable wealth within his or her generation.[1] This term is generally to emphasize that the individual was previously part of a lower socioeconomic rank, and that such wealth has provided the means for the acquisition of goods or luxuries that were previously unobtainable. The term can also be used in a derogatory fashion, for the purposes of social class distinction, to describe persons with newfound wealth as lacking the experience or finesse to use wealth in the same manner as old money—persons frofamilies who have been wealthy for multiple generations

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
HARPER said:
"NEW MONEY"

Nouveau riche (French for "new rich"), or new money, refers to a person who has acquired considerable wealth within his or her generation.[1] This term is generally to emphasize that the individual was previously part of a lower socioeconomic rank, and that such wealth has provided the means for the acquisition of goods or luxuries that were previously unobtainable. The term can also be used in a derogatory fashion, for the purposes of social class distinction, to describe persons with newfound wealth as lacking the experience or finesse to use wealth in the same manner as old money—persons frofamilies who have been wealthy for multiple generations

It's polite to quote content sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouveau_riche

Ps...no smilies? I'm disappointed.

Carry on.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
tmdry said:
HARPER said:
"NEW MONEY"

It's polite to quote content sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouveau_riche

Ps...no smilies? I'm disappointed.

Carry on.

Sorry Bill...

I know how much you eNjOy...my emotioncons... :p :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom