Swamped. Just swamped.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm wondering what happened to the "winter slow down". The last 2 days I've booked $5500 of strip and wax, 2 churches at $4500, $2200 worth of condo common areas and all the normal stuff. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle all of this. I have one guy that has no experience with strip and wax, and 2 part timers that can only work evenings and weekends. Some might say it's wonderful, but I guess I'm going to have to quit sleeping to get this all finished. Head down and pedal to the metal......

Name
Lee Stockwell
Western KY still pretty hammered with ice, snow, and extreme weather.

The phone doesn't know that, evidently. Crazy between broken pipes, ice dams, and flooding.

Add to that a few project jobs.. How will I ever be able to Chavez all day?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
pc.gif

Reactions: jcooper

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I've been busy since the second week after new years, same stuff, strip and wax, and a huge amount of carpets, and encapsulation. Its been crazy, I thank God for the work. And hope he keeps it coming.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
We had a very warm and nice Feb. but it was the worse Feb. we ever had. I couldn't believe how slow it was. I made payroll out of savings.:eekk:Starting to look better this week.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How do you get church work? I've been wanting to do churches just wasn't sure if it's best to do mailers or actually going in to talk to them..

I find that you need to have a connection such as a good client that is in the church, or part of some sort of church board....

I do most of the churches in the area....

They don't really like to be marketed too I find though....at least around here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom