swingin my dick...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Looks like a fun pad to clean.

Nice of you to include your typical style shenanigans with us. That hose pop story actually made me think a little about what would I do.... Bravo......Run......

Dikweed : )

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I will agree that the Monterrey Bay aquarium is a must see when there. Great views there Mikey!!

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Looks like a great place to work. Thanks for the video. Those hose cuffs are leaking pretty bad but it wont effect you because you have vacuum to spare. What about the guy with a 36 or 45 blower?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
They are leaking a little bit but it is a good thing it keeps the cfm up in the hose run to keep the water and junk moving back to the waste tank. I don't think the air leaks will affect him at all as he has monster airflow anyway. As for the guys with smaller blowers I doubt you would notice it at all because you will not be overloading the hoses with that much vac anyway, the AT in reality needs the leaks so it can breath.
With a smaller TM I would think a little silicone on the hose threads would seal them up when you first put the cuffs on the vac hose.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
O and thanks for the info on the encap store will be ordering from them if our bid is accepted. The last bid was 55,000 a year and they have no problem paying it. The reason they lost it was because the employees were not cleaning they were going in and watching TV and eating the students food !!!!
They had the contract for three years, crazy.

Back
Top Bottom