p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QRfTsRj-QAp]

Nice job Ken.

Much better than this turd.

p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VykDa6kQ54kp]

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Ken,

Is on my top list of people to meet in the near future.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When Ken was the president of the UCCI (now a part of the SCRT) I always wondered what this guy had to gain from heading an association of cleaners who collectively didn't bring in the amount of business his business does alone.

What was true then is what's true now:

He wants to help people.

Those that get to meet the guy will find he's the good and decent (and self deprecating) man in person that he is here on the boards.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like the delievery. I will usually come off like Tom Arnold when I am speaking. You came off very calm. Although you will need to stop runnying the sausages through the locks. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, uhs kinda suck. Force yourself to be silent on the uhs. Works great and really sounds like a dramatic pause.
My worst fear is not getting a reaction out of the crowd so I tend to blanket the speaking with some humor here and there. Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.

Helps to know what you're talking about...and you do....and that really comes accross no matter what.
Going over the "show" full voice in a mirror or just walking around the house really works....never sit.

Edit: OK, you can go over it full voice while you are driving and I suppose that's sitting. lol

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I used to run my fingers through my hair when I still had hair to do it with!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dan use to go to toast masters and they would ring a bell for each audible pause. He told me he once got over a hundred in a 3-minutes speech. Last I remember he was down to 40-audible pauses. I'm not sure if he ever got any better before he quit attending.

I thought you did great Ken. Very calm, seemed under control and not nervous and voice was strong and confident.

Jim! LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom