Taj Palace nasty indian restaurant pics

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We have not done this restaurant in about 6 months... We pre-sprayed with magic wands greaseeater only......... About half way through the cleaning i realized my hydroforce was not picking up to much of the pre-spray. It was clogged. So I am sure if it was working properly the carpet would come alot cleaner.... No scrub, about ten minutes dwell time. Hey they didnt pay to much, so why scrub?

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks good, have you gonne back to look for any wickbacks?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It looks ok, I would have liked to scrub..... ITs ten times better than what it was the carpet is 13 years old.... No wick backs. ran dry slurry on it too. I told the guy the price................... he said.... no scrub just suck... i said ok... I sat down and waited, i told him he had to move the tables............ He said............ you no move tables? I said nope........ He was pissed. lol oh well

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
joeynbgky said:
It looks ok, I would have liked to scrub..... ITs ten times better than what it was the carpet is 13 years old.... No wick backs. ran dry slurry on it too. I told the guy the price................... he said.... no scrub just suck... i said ok... I sat down and waited, i told him he had to move the tables............ He said............ you no move tables? I said nope........ He was pissed. lol oh well

you don't need to scrub that Carpet anyway unless you use a rinse to extract with, which is stupid anyway. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom