Take it from Demien Lucero

John Watson

Ouch, They didn't last a year. He didn't have his rig all put together when he got to MF08 from just changing them, Wow, Sorry to hear that, Demien is such a great guy,

Greenie

Dude...in order for him to cook those bearing that fast, it must have an alignment issue, I know he greased them regularly....u would to after going through what he did to replace em'

There really isn't a reason to operate over 16 or 17"hg with 2.5" hose.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
So would a 6008 set at 16"hg flow less than a 5009 at 16"hg? assume thier running at the same rpms? dont jump all over me i am just asking a question.

Greenie

The 68 flow more air at the same rpm.

Keep in mind, one blower is rated at 2350 rpms and the ohter at 2850 rpms, so turning them "the same speed" isn't really a fair comparison.

tuen the 68 at 69% and the 59 at 89% and it's a no brainer, the 59 moves more air for the same HP required.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
Dude...in order for him to cook those bearing that fast, it must have an alignment issue, I know he greased them regularly....u would to after going through what he did to replace em'

There really isn't a reason to operate over 16 or 17"hg with 2.5" hose.

Have to agree with Greenie on this one...there is no reason to crank it at 18 it is not doing him or his truck and equipment any good
But I really don't think it had anything to do with tossing a bearing...it is either lack of maintenance or as Greenie noted ....alignment issue..........It also could be as simple as over tightening his belts....

Name
Ron lippold
that truck that demien has came from out here and the cleaner that had it put 1or two blowers in it before he sold it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom