taken family to Rome & Paris today-- Thank you Joe Polish

V

vegijohn

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I now understand fully what that means.

Carpet Cleaners are VERY independent and stubborn people. We work for ourselves because we don't want to be told what to do by other people.

If your business is slow AND your competition is busy--- MAYBE THE PROBLEM IS YOU.

I give credit to Joe Polish because he was my first mentor. But there is valuable information on growing a business in Cleanfax mag. , ICS mag, and Mickeysboard.

Steve Toburen, Howard Partridge, Steve Marsh and especially Lisa Wagner have all written great articles on the subject of running a business.

Always strive to become better, learn new ideas, always do the right thing and success will be yours.

Good Luck and All The Best.

V

vegijohn

admiralclean said:
Can I do all that and still take my mid-day nap?

YES-- studies show that a mid-day nap is mentally beneficial and can help solve problems.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
John Middleton said:
Is that why you upgraded to the big truck Merty? Toss a matteress in the back and you can take your nap anywhere without the wife disturbing you at home telling you to get back to work?

John

that's good...

Please re-explain the teacher is watching students disappear stuff steve mentioned in his class...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom