talked to a few guys over there at blueline today

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
and they say that for now and all the forseeable future all product lines will continue as normal. they also said that the vortex will continue to be built in house and that the only thing that is changing will be there streamlining procces of both all equipment and all parts to get them to us faster and more economical. i also found out that chuck cushman the production manager retired about three weeks ago, which i found to not be a coinsidence, and replaced with a guy ( forgot his name) that is pretty cool and still very knowledgeable. they are currently doing a complete inventory and restocking and ordering of all parts. they said we should not notice any difference other than quicker and better service and for me i hope this is true.

Greenie

retired?
where did Chuck go?
is he sippin' pina coladas, or workin' somewhere?

Rex Tyus

dealtimeman said:
and they say that for now and all the forseeable future all product lines will continue as normal. they also said that the vortex will continue to be built in house and that the only thing that is changing will be there streamlining procces of both all equipment and all parts to get them to us faster and more economical. i also found out that chuck cushman the production manager retired about three weeks ago, which i found to not be a coinsidence, and replaced with a guy ( forgot his name) that is pretty cool and still very knowledgeable. they are currently doing a complete inventory and restocking and ordering of all parts. they said we should not notice any difference other than quicker and better service and for me i hope this is true.

Are these the same guys that were denying any talks of a buy out a couple weeks ago? :?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
retired?
where did Chuck go?
is he sippin' pina coladas, or workin' somewhere?

I heard that he went to Tenn......

I was also heard that they were trying to get him back....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom