Tankless cleaning

Supersucker

Somebody give me a good reason why we can't run a blower without a waste tank? I mean we have a good selection of filters to use, can we not just put 50' of 2.5 hose on the output side of the blower & run it into the bushes? Well, not in Kalifornia, but say in Alabama?

Name
John LaBarbera
But if you're cleaning in California, wouldn't you need a longer hose than 50' to dump it in the bushes in Alabama?

Chads

Supportive Member
Because it is totally unprofessional. And would make you a number one on ****** list's of hacks.

TimP

Because you don't run waste water through your blower.... :roll:

They have pump outs to do what you're saying though but you have to have a tank although it don't have to be large like in the case of stanley steamer.

Greenie

Although the original blowers were water pumps, a modern blower has to have special "clearances" to do this, and you would need a pretty decent pre-filter.

At the flow rates most of my guys clean at, that would be a nice steady river running out of that 2.5" hose.

mam' I'm gonna depost 100 gals.of dirty soapy water into your flower bed over the next 2 hours ok?

G

Those prowlers use those blowers,but it is still blowing warm/hot water out at 50' of hose.Not pretty

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
John LaBarbera said:
But if you're cleaning in California, wouldn't you need a longer hose than 50' to dump it in the bushes in Alabama?

Fair suck of the sav John, do you know how many "Caution hoses" signs that would take :lol: :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom