Tapatalk ready.

TimP

I'm too cheap to pay for an app when the droid browser does just fine.

Sent from my droid 1 on the regular browser.

TimP

My Droid was 150 buy 1 get 1 free. Already had the plan just upgraded the phone. It was worth it just for the GPS feature. Well worth the upgrade over the blackberry I had. Also my plan is cheaper than the Verizon plans since its an Alltel plan. My business pays the bill and for 2 Droid phones unlimited internet, text, 500 anytime with 10 f&family. All for 145 out the door including tax a month.

Yes I'm cheap. If I can do something without paying I wont pay. And yes I am broke cause of the expenses I already have. Have plenty of crap but I'm drowning in debt. Id probably be first in line for the tapatalk if I wasn't already in debt. Id probably already own a 360I too......

Amazing

I about downloaded it this AM when my phone alerted me of it, but I wanted to confirm it worked well as I really don't have a problem using my phones browser much like Tim.

Saw it a long while ago on *** site, this AM when I got the pop up for it, I thought I'd clicked on the wrong bookmark.

LOL at Tim!
Your "business" can pay the $2.99 app fee also.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
You're welcome.

Oh and thanks. ;)

The only people who don't like are people who have never used it, I was once a part of that group. Its hard to understand or explain it's value until you try it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Oh don't forget if you download it from the market you have 24 hours to get a refund if you don't like it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Ryan

I used to use it to read *** and I really didn't care for it. I only used it because *** has so much flashy chit. Mikeys board works just fine on the regular browser.

Amazing

I downloaded it. 2.99 poorer now.

Yeah it works well. But I see myself using browser at times to read the board or post. Not all features are here. Much like any app I guess like facebook.

Will make it easier to read as I drive. ( hmmm now where us that bug eyed smiley )

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
TimP said:
I believe you but I'm the brokest of the BDCCers.

come to connections and we can sit and debate it....cuz i may be right there with you or ahead of you.....

sent from my 1.5 old desk top...thats finally paid off :p :p :p :p :p

TimP

floorguy said:
TimP said:
I believe you but I'm the brokest of the BDCCers.

come to connections and we can sit and debate it....cuz i may be right there with you or ahead of you.....

sent from my 1.5 old desk top...thats finally paid off :p :p :p :p :p

I have to afford to go first......

Seriously right now the business has money in the bank but I know from experience that the money will be gone in feb or march. I have to conserve every bit I can. Plus I'm going to school right now so that I wont have to depend on my business in the future and travel will be out of the question for a few years even if I felt I could afford to go. Carpet cleaning will only be a part time thing in my area. 20,000 population and I'm not the only company, I may be the only local person but there are others that work my area. The money is great for the hours but there aren't enough hours in my area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom