Teflon, Maxim, Ultraseal, 3M...real or hoax?

Mikey P

Administrator
This coming April @ The MFE join Jim Pemberton and Scott Warrington for a jam packed session loaded with information on carpet and fabric protectors.
Learn the results of recent Professional Testing Labs results on greige goods treated with both name brand water and solvent based protectors.

Also join Scott and Jim in discussions on;

`Is it OK to use an upholstery protector on carpet or vice-versa?

`What exactly is a "green" protector?

`Why Does Bridgepoint make 7 different protectors and what is the difference between them?

`Why are protector sales so important to the success of your business?

`Have you ever wondered if protector really works?

`Install belief in your employees or yourself so they can sell protectors with a clean conscience.

`Would you like to see the results of what happens in the real world on real carpet after you apply your protector?

`Is Cobb's Ultraseal anything more than Carburetor cleaner?

You won't see this on a cardboard card or tissue paper; you'll see real carpet with real protector soiled with real dirt and real spills.

Come and see if this stuff works or not!

Additional time during the outside trade show hours will be available for you to test protected and unprotected fabrics and carpet along with Jim and Scott

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
When I first started in business I took a seminar given by bridgepoint about protectors. It sold me on using them and has made me a lot of money. I was shocked so many here don't apply them.

Gene

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Tony did much to inspire me to be involved with this.

Tony's passion and leadership sent him in other directions, but it's good to have a hand in finishing his dream of having such tests done.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Do you like Vancouver Jim? (our temps are in the upper 40's to low 50's right now and getting warmer, fantastic fishing, skiing, cycling, food, mountains, ocean, etc.)
You could open a beachhead operation and take over Canada......

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Marty I'm loyal to my friends....and I haven't told the half of the good things Tony has done for our industry.

He wasn't able to do the things he wanted with his tests and would admit it freely.

Willy, I love BC. I spent more time in Victoria than Vancouver, but liked the city a great deal when I was last there.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Marty I don't want to make this a dispute between you and I about Tony.

What was needed to come up with anything close to resembling real world testing was far more difficult than I had imagined.

It's a testimony to Bridgepoint and Larry Cobb that they have worked so hard to come up with the testing methods they did.

I was impressed. I'll share what was done ..and what choices were settled on...there

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom