Tell me about your iPad 2

Bob Foster

Do you use it at home?

Or is it one of those things that you thought was a good idea but now is in your office closet?

Would it be good for my wife to Facebook-Farmville-Skype on through WiFi? (Xmas is coming)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I delivered a ipad 2 to one of our clients that won it in our referral contest that we did about 3 weeks ago...an elderly couple that had no clue of what it was...or what it could do....personally I thought it was a waste of a good Ipad..but fair is fair..they were the ones who won it......last week they called and thanked us again for it...They took it down to the apple store and was shown what it can do and now they both are taking classes and learning how to use it and think it i the coolest thing that hit the market sense Henry Ford threw his first car out on the streets....

I have had my ipad for about 2.5 years now....I do not use it for work but I do take it just about every where with me...
I can get on line and find what I need while I am out..place orders..reference things that I need...I keep a lot of different notes and pictures that I can go back to is needed...I can make notes and with a touch of a button..up date my iphone and Mac no matter where I am.....down load movies for when we travel to help pass the time on the planes and at the airports...once you really get involved with these things...the possibilities are endless on different things you can do....

Connor

Name
Connor
My wife has a BlackBerry Playbook that she prefers over the ipad because of it's easier to carry size, but prefers Apple products for everything else. I think the Playbook is on sale right now.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I looked at one but decided on the Apple air instead. Only $100 more in price and it does alot more plus classes are available. Same weight and size as ipad. take a look!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
My wifey loves her new ipad 2.

She's out of town for the next two weeks but when she returns I'm gonna use it to test out the new Service Monster Mobile 2.0 that was released yesterday.

If it works out I'll run down to the Apple Store and buy one myself.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I have an Ipad but I'd wait for the 3 it should be out early next year with the though they would actually put a decent camera in it the one on 2 sucks butt!

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I love my ipad2, I bought the invioce2go app and use it for billing and estimates.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
dmirf1@msn.com said:
I looked at one but decided on the Apple air instead. Only $100 more in price and it does alot more plus classes are available. Same weight and size as ipad. take a look!

I used to have two iPads (#1 and #2)
Now I have two MacBook Airs (11" & 13")
Sold the iPads on ebay after they just sat unused for so long.

I find the Airs much more useful.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Apple I pad 1 and Motorola Xoom tablet. Carry both and actually me and my brother are using both right now. Also have Asus eee slate tablet and not using as much because no simple internet out in the field. Has i5 processor but finding i am using Xoom tablet which is android based more. Tablet would still be a great Christmas gift.

Mark Saiger

Bob Foster

I forgot apple doesn't like flash so it would be just work-arounds to be on lots of websites.

Android O/S tablets sounds like they might be a better bet.

Mike Draper

my friend had the Google tablet. I think samsung 10" tablet or something. It was awesome, you can put square up on it, and I used the new Service monster app on it as well. Works really good. I will wait till next spring when they come down in price though. I'd rather buy a new gun instead. or guns :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom