Tell me why I should go to Connections

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've never been to one before...and I'm trying to plan something for that week either go to Vegas or South Florida.

So tell me why I should go, I read the site info etc, but I'd like to hear from people that have gone already.

I know about Vegas itself, but I'm trying to decide if Connections is "worth it" for me and my business....If I go to Vegas for Vegas, I'd probably be at the Hard Rock or MGM Pool with the hot babes in the bikinis and forget about everything else. :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
tmdry said:
I've never been to one before...and I'm trying to plan something for that week either go to Vegas or South Florida.

So tell me why I should go, I read the site info etc, but I'd like to hear from people that have gone already.

I know about Vegas itself, but I'm trying to decide if Connections is "worth it" for me and my business....If I go to Vegas for Vegas, I'd probably be at the Hard Rock or MGM Pool with the hot babes in the bikinis and forget about everything else. :mrgreen:

If you go an just do what you said it will still be a tax deductible trip as long as you register for the free trade show. I go for the Vegas experience and the trade show, getting my fix of vegas stuff as well as seeing new things and reaquanting with friends while making some new ones.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Well said Ken you get out of it what you want. I like that I can run it thru
the buisiness. I have been thinking of the cruise they have in feb.Yet another
buisiness trip.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I believe it's the restoration cruise in Mexico, with Barry Costa. It's feature in the online version of Cleanfax. I think Brian has a link of it in his thread.

Name
Nate W.
Connections was cool last year (Met Kenny Snow last year). I like it because I can't demo a lot of things being in Hawaii. My pops was getting reaquainted with old and I mean OLD friends.... :lol:

As for you tmdry, if you don't care to demo equipment and mingle with others, I'd say not to go. Supposedly like they say every year, this years one is supposed to be very good. A lot of new products going on display. I won't be going myself, I can't make it this time.

tim

The keynote speakers are usually very good, 2 or 3 seminars have good information, the new hands-on stuff is really helpful, (rug cleaning and flooding/drying a 2 story house, duct cleaning demo), trade show is an opportunity to find new products and demo them, make new friends and allies in the business. Besides it is a tax writeoff and vegas is fun...what more incentives do you need?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I found the trade show to be worth the trip, as well as meeting and talking with other cleaners.
Not as good as Mikefest for interacting with other cleaners but more to see
If you've never gone, I'd recommend going once. If you have any plans to buy any tools, good place to check them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom