dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
I can get the mop and glow off without a problem. I'd love a little help with getting this terrazzo to shine. Any suggestions?

Tried Diamond renew with a hogs hair extreme pad. Looks better but not where I want it. My buffer is not that heavy. Do I need a lot of weight?
image.jpg

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I think removal is my specialty when it comes to hard surfaces. This polishing is brand-new.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I would love to learn polishing too. The problem is probably would only add a couple jobs a month here.
Plus training would be a pia, which means i would end up doing a lot of the jobs. Just know it.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
With the Mop 'n' Glo removed, it should polish up well with diamond pads - Monkey pads / Spinergy pads. If the surface has been protected with the finish, a 5000 or 8000 grit would be a good place to start. If there are more abrasions, you would need to drop to a lower grit pad.

Not a difficult job with the right tools. You would want total weight of 120 to 140 pounds for your buffer and any weight added (Assuming 17" to 20" size buffer).

Reactions: Mark Saiger

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
index.php

Best buffer overall of any I have ever used, we have about ten of them.

Will go down in the buffer hall of fame as one the best ever made.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
You need diamonds. I would strongly recommend mb-22 over diamond renew for terrazzo.

Regardless, it's going to look like dogshit either way unless you diamond refinish it first
Mb-22 works great! Actually an M3 pad on a burnisher is the easiest. Running it dry. The surface is virtually scratch free due to the topical I removed.

Name
Danny Strickland
you'd be hard pressed to find a heavier buffer than a Matador. Most are 2 speed or 320rpm if i remember?

Strip it again and put some TerraGlaze from Spartan Chemical on it.

Reactions: dwellpro

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Client wants no chemical on it whatsoever no sealer. Solution with wonderful results has been MB – 22 with Hage's hair pad. Followed by an M-3 pad dry under a burnisher.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I have a few turbo
nice job on protecting the walls, i think you need a turbo hybrid as it would make much quicker time on your jobs.

I have a few turbo hybrids. Brand-new I have them in a van with some muriatic acid. The muriatic acid spilled and they all rusted with in 10 hours. They were great but look awful. I guess that and the fact I need my other hand on my smart phone keeps me from using them. Maybe I can put a phone mount on the handle LOL

Name
BradFenstermaker
Ok Dwellpro I gotta ask for more info on the cleaning carts you use. I am thinking I cod use one of those.

Nice job on the Opera House

SuperDave212

Name
David
If customer doesn't want anymore coatings put on your would have to use diamond pads to properly refinish the floor to physically prepare to accept a polish...since just polishing didn't do anything:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom