Terrible Roi in my ad,but a super time ?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Went out an put my first ad out in 22 years. A simple 100 dollar,Window Cleaning Ad...

For a independent wrestling show in my Area. 2 of the Heartthrobs wwe tag team champs are buds of mine.(Former Champs).They were looking for a sponsor for one of the shows.

So my wife an I after working 46 days straight g/fn gawed...lol, Went...

Now my stioicly super introverted wife...Actually Laughed,for about three hours about 40 wannabe an semi pro part timers.Put on a hilarious pretty funny and show. I due to my sponsership was even mentioned in the audience. Of course as Im chowin down one of my four hotdogs.Wish I had a pre warning,even had my picture taking in the ring with some of the fellows...
But I told the promoter guy,anytime you got a show.Call an get your money. Just a fun time doing sumtin different...I mean my wife actually laughed...
Christ I hope she never reads this one...

Hi Caesar, Sounds like a good time. Its not all work out there. Spending time with your family is always good. They did say your name to the audience at the event. Happy Holidays

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hey Caes- I've done exactly the same thing ( same price too).ROI didn't happen, demographics of the average wrestling fan don't give much return, but I got a pic with the Greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time, Honky Tonk man. I go to quite a few of the local indy shows and for 12 bucks, you can't have more fun. (www.eccw.com)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I did a trade for cleaning.
GUy is going to sign the tailgate of his truck that he races at the local track.
I was thinking of putting some "extra" words like,
I suck the dirt out but you suck at racing!
COME ON! Pass me slowpoke!!

maybe keep it a little less antagonistic :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom