Testing the new blower for the home made tm

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I figured it needed to be tested with the tank...to optimize the Kunkle valve opening and also just to simply see how powerful the blower really is..

So here is the first run..Obviously the Foookin Kunle wasn't opening at the right time as you can clearly see the blower somewhat flexing the tank inwards....oooooohhhhhhh shheeeeeeep

rick imby

Name
Rick
I gotta say that tank imploding is quite a shock. I would not have thought you could build up enough vaccume to do that. I guess once the weak center of the tank flexes hard the rest just follows. I would guess they do not have baffles in these tanks but I guess that makes sense, they are either full or empty.

There is a section of road near here that has gotten a couple of gas tankers. Driving down the road left turn, right turn, left turn, right turn---then the half full gas truck flips from the gas sloshing around in the back.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I know a guy that bought several diamond plate waste tanks from Indiana. He intentionally collapsed one so he could get out of paying for the lot of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom