Thank you again Lora & John for SUPERIOR SERVICE

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I was in a conundrum the week before last.

I was trying to order a set of ramps from a U.S. supplier.

They wouldn't accept VISA, wanted me to instruct my bank to deposit a set amount in an American bank, to be transferred into another American bank, which was then to be transferred into yet another American bank.

hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me

Anyhow, I spat the dummy, ( I do this regularly ), shiteatinggrin

Contacted Lora who arranged for the ramps to be delivered to Superior and then on forwarded them to me.

For the last decade, I have been using a set 3'6" long.

I reckon these ones will outlast me, ( and make it easier for Delia to load and unload Big Yella ) shiteatinggrin

http://www.discountramps.com/adjustable ... _ramps.htm

Thanks again Lora and John for making it so easy to deal with wonderful people.

Shorty.

John Watson

Hot damn there Short one, Them der things looks likes the cats bow wow.. 6 ft 2x8's wid the sears adapter kit are a bit heavy and bulky. My Helen did complain if she pulled them ins an outs of the van. I finaly got caught aleavin a gal or so of solution in the tank of the Mex. After a few backwash type showers when apushin it ups the ramps or bringings it down those 6 fters Havin the abilities to change to 10 feet will makes a hudge differance. Plud likes you before said the wimons folks can do it.... Our son Jay, Him just mucle it ins an outs then vans....Toll him it will make them there hemerrooooods to start a creeping oot ther pant leg so, Him just laughs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom