Thank you and feedback to Cobb

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
First of all, thank you to Cobb's for the "raffled" off New and improved powermax a few months back!

Now that I had some time to actually use up the jar on various jobs, I can say that I like the smell.

And that is all unfortunately- the smell. Since I compare it to the GOOD batches of the regular powermax that we loved for a long time.

This new stuff doesn't CLEAN as well at all. I definitely noticed the need for the spotters/fels, during cleaning.

Larry: what would it take for you to simply go back to the prefooked version of powermax???

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I never got my sample so I can't compare them.. Unless he changed ingredients I don't understand why it would clean different..I thought he just changed the smell?

Name
Andy McFadden
I thought is was just the smell as well. down to my last bit of the original smell and need to order more soon. Don't mind a change in smell but want it to work the same, I love the stuff. is the old version still available?

Name
Jesse
He says it was just the addition of another fragrance but I've see our usage increase about 15% since we got our last 800lbs of the new stuff. Could be coincidence....then again maybe not.

Still my favorite powder though

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FB7777

First of all, thank you to Cobb's for the "raffled" off New and improved powermax a few months back!

Now that I had some time to actually use up the jar on various jobs, I can say that I like the smell.

And that is all unfortunately- the smell. Since I compare it to the GOOD batches of the regular powermax that we loved for a long time.

This new stuff doesn't CLEAN as well at all. I definitely noticed the need for the spotters/fels, during cleaning.

Larry: what would it take for you to simply go back to the prefooked version of powermax???
Same experience here... smells nice but doesn't clean well at all

F

FB7777

I'll grind up an old
Pallet and soak it in Axe overnight and you raffle that off

Cleaning results should
Be comparable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom