Thank You Ashley

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well, I guess I should be thanking you! I get a text from Ashley a couple of weeks ago and he informs me that a certain restaurant was accepting bids for carpet cleaning. He submitted a bid and then told them to call us, then he texted me to let me know the sf. (we were only 60 sf difference and I "country boy" step my measurements off. I don't know what Ashley's bid was but we did land the job, (probably because we do a few other sister company's). It is good to have a great relationship with one of your competitors, we have scratched each other's back all summer it seems.

Now if we can only find time for that get together cook out. I will have to give you your finders fee in "Cold" beer! Unless you object!

RickL

Great to hear stuff like this . It seems sometimes that people are so busy fighting over 3 rooms and a hall that they miss the big picture. Tom Cermak has formed a small network of Cleaners here in Atlanta that work together and for me it has helped immensely. Allowing me to be a "bigger" company by using other cleaners and equipment on large commercial jobs,
take extended vacations knowing my accounts area covered by quality people that I trust, and picking up some large accounts that I couldn't have done without their help. Plus it's FUN working and Playing with a good bunch of other cleaners in the are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom