Thank you CFI! Just like old times...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
We had an awesome event yesterday in LA - packed house, great food, great vendors, solid content, and a fantastic host (Bobbie Williams at Academy of Textiles & Flooring).

And CFI has a really great group of guys running the show. The directors were there early for set up, cooking at the grill, and there to wrap it all up. Had the chance to see some great longtime friends, and met some new ones. And I really appreciated everyone staying to the end to see my presentation. It was a long day, but a great one.

Associations are only as great as their "leaders" are - when you have motivated, inspired men (and women) at the forefront, it all comes together and works. So the board members there yesterday, Jason, Matt C., Josh, Matt S., Graham, Vince, Mark... and any I missed - just a shout out of thanks for putting on a great show. I really enjoyed being part of it, and especially seeing all the positive energy in the place, and the laughing and learning all around us.

CFI's got its mojo back... =)

Lisa

P.S. Looking forward to seeing you all at Mikeyfest this week.

Josh Adler

Lisa,

Thanks for coming and closing out the day, you did a great job!...

Jason put in a ton of work getting everything lined up and all the directors came down to help out and show support. I know everyone enjoyed themselves as well.

We hope to do alot more of those types of events in southern/northern cali to benefits our members and put CFI back on top.

Thanks again for all your help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom