Thank you everyone we beat last year with the auctions Here is why it is so important

John Olson

Name
John Olson
With the auction money we beat last year! Thank you everyone that donated both suppliers who generously donated so much and to each of you that donated so much of your hard earned money.

This picture was taken today of me and my friend Steve. He is fight AML stage 4. This might be our last skydive together. I haven't been able to make a jump with him because of my neck and wasn't going to be able to jump with him as he was supposed to be In the hosptial right now preparing for a bone marrow transplant. I won't go Into details but things are getting worse for him. We are hoping he will be well enough to go in this coming week. When he emailed me Friday that he didn't go in and was I ready to jump with him i said I'll be there no matter what as I knew I might not get another chance.

The money we raised goes directly to those that are trying everyday to find a cure for people like my friend steve so from the bottom of my heart thank you!

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Enjoy your jump John! Hope everything goes well so you and Steve can both go together!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom